IGNORED

Black Owl

Our friend Black Owl can use our prayers. Russell is a very private person and I'm pretty sure wouldn't want me posting this but I'm sorry my friend, there are many here who care about you and will want to know.

Russell has been in the hospital for a while again. Various issues but then to matters worse, has fallen and broken his hip. He will be having surgery and is not sure yet what they are going to do.

He has been through a lot over the past few years and I Just ask that if you one who believes in the power of prayer that you say one for our friend.

Our friend Black Owl can use our prayers. Russell is a very private person and I'm pretty sure wouldn't want me posting this but I'm sorry my friend, there are many here who care about you and will want to know.

Russell has been in the hospital for a while again. Various issues but then to matters worse, has fallen and broken his hip. He will be having surgery and is not sure yet what they are going to do.

He has been through a lot over the past few years and I Just ask that if you one who believes in the power of prayer that you say one for our friend.

Very sorry to hear this. I've never met Russ but we share a mutual friend connection from his younger days growing up in Winnipeg. His "wise old owl" comments are missed on the site. Wishing him a quick recovery. Doug

Noticed he wasnt posting on here for the last few months, have been wondering how he is doing. Thanks for the update and will keep him in our thoughts for a full recovery. Hopefully the surgery goes well and he starts feeling alittle better.

Craig

I spoke to Black Owl tonight and he is in good spirits recovering from a broken hip.Says he cannot put weight on his leg for 6 weeks so he won't be making it to the Pork in the Pines this year.

Freebird sent him flowers and he was very appreciative and said he is enjoying them very much.

I told him his job is to get better in the next 6 weeks and that is all.

Not sure how long he will be in the VA but I imagine it will be for awhile yet.

We all hope that he makes a full recovery and get back to being the you know what he has always been.

Best of luck my friend, God's speed in your recovery

Bubber

Here is a picture of the flowers that I sent on behalf of us all. I HOPE this is what he actually GOT. They didn't have an actual Ford Ranger. Those who have been around here for a while will understand what I mean. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106933[/ATTACH]

Where is the trailer with his bike on it???????

Bubber

Just got off the phone with Russell. He seems to be in good spirits but as Bubber said, he will be down for about 6 more weeks. I PROMISED him that I would extend his thanks to all our VentureRider members for the flowers. He really did appreciate them.