IGNORED

New Member of the Family

GaryZ

Ladies and gentlemen;

I am pleased to introduce you to our new baby . . . Miss Kitty

Great pet. She doesn't jump or climb. She makes very little noise. And likes playing with our 60 lb. puppy.

She was about 7 weeks old in this photo and now is 12 weeks old and 4 lbs.

Kitty eats mostly puppy food mixed with fruit Yogurt (Strawberry-Banana) and June Bugs.

She is sorta litter box trained because she will use one if handy.

We took her to a pet expo. One lap around the building would normally take 30 minutes, it took Miss Kitty 2.5 hours.

We took her to the pet expo on the '92 VR, her first ride. She handled it very well.

IMG_3771.jpg

I could call it a Little obama..... 1/2 and 1/2 but it looks a lot better on the Little Stinker than it does on the Big Stinker!!! Sorry Don. Got carried away. Gary started it......:Avatars_Gee_George: To all my friends didn't mean to upset anyone just thought it was funny and I cain't even spell Political Correct! OK back to my corner.... See what ya caused Gary!! I still think its funny.....

• 1 year later...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our first polecat, Miss Kitty, is now two years old and 14 pounds! Yes, we have her on a diet and exercise program . . .

I want to introduce you to the newest member of our family, her name was "Cookie", wife didn't like it. Now we call her "Lily"

She is only 3 weeks old in these pictures.

20180624_092632.jpg

IMG_20180622_192452.jpg

Edited by GaryZ

I'm just curious. I read somewhere that even after being de-scented that they would typically still have some of the skunk odor. Is that true? I think it would be very cool to have one or two of them.

Our skunks have a musky odor, not as strong as a ferret.

As was said, they are very clean and are constantly grooming.

Our 60 lb dog helps with the grooming!

The only issue is they can accidentally drag their tail through their pooh and pet/wet wipes are really handy.

IMG_20161028_211330.jpg