IGNORED

Lady rider needs help

Brake Pad

Fish Creek Campground Rd, West Glacier, MT 59936

(406) 888-7800

she's is solo riding, is at camp site 19A, people have been chatting with her on facebook. she's 1075 from home

she's riding a shadow. looks like an 1100

he bike got wet and will not start. last communication was 2 hours ago

Name Linda Hammond, from Las Vegas NV

We used to have a member with the screen name "Lady Rider" for several years...

She was on my friends list, last activity here was 2010 but her bike was listed as an '03 Silverwing.

I know the Lady Rider you are referring too, and she lives in California and no longer rides a motorcycle that I am aware of. We are friends on Facebook. She used to come on chat all the time.

Yama Mama

Linda Hammond is her name, She got it towed to a shop. And when they started to diagnose it, the dang thing fired right up, and has been running fine since. As best i can tell that was yesterday(Monday) when it started running again. And yes, it is an 1100 shadow.

As of an hour ago she was in Idaho,, heading west

We used to have a member with the screen name "Lady Rider" for several years...

She was on my friends list, last activity here was 2010 but her bike was listed as an '03 Silverwing.

Bob, look for Sherry Patterson-Jarrett on face book. She used to be very active on here before Tom was killed.

Yes! Tom was one of my first friends here on the site!! The very first was James Gorom, then Marcarl, then Squidley! As stated Sherry was on my friend's list, sent several PM's of encouragement after Tom's accident...

Glad the lady rider was rescued, sounds like some electrical connector got drowned, then with time dried out!

Yes! Tom was one of my first friends here on the site!! The very first was James Gorom, then Marcarl, then Squidley! As stated Sherry was on my friend's list, sent several PM's of encouragement after Tom's accident...

Glad the lady rider was rescued, sounds like some electrical connector got drowned, then with time dried out!

And so life goes on