IGNORED

Oh, Can This Be ????

WildBill1

IMG_0432.JPGIMG_0431.JPGA few weeks ago I traded my Indian Chieftain with a family member. He is also a Auto/Motorcycle Dealer NealKetnerMotors.com very happy with the deal. Anyway, felt like I needed too check out this 2013 Harley Road king put fresh oil, flush brake fluids and clutch fluid M/C. Oh, too my surprise look what I found under the chrome decorative clutch cover. Can this be? Must be a joint venture with Yamaha and Harley. Is it Is it a Yamaha Star Symbol sure looks like? I've always herd they were more Japannise parts than US parts on a Harley. Well, just going too tell all my $40.00 Black Tee Shirt friends about this discovery.:Cartoon_397::witch_brew::stirthepot: Edited by WildBill1

A few years ago a good friend of ours 100% Harley thru and thru, had a pc of custom made jewelry made for his wife. It is that exact same star, at the time he was a bit upset when I showed him the Royal Star logo on my gas tank. We all had a pretty good laugh, but I dont think I ever saw his wife with that necklace on.

Craig

I hate to be the one to shoot a hole in this idea, but the star on the Harley part has 9 points, the Yamaha has only 8. I know, pick, pick, pick.........:rasberry:

Ok,, who's the lop eared varmint that accepted club dues from the person who learned to count :crackup::rotfl::rasberry: