IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

I think that is a good idea. Someone needs to form a committee to think of New adventures that 60 year old fat, bald man can do that he hasn't already done.

That leaves me out of things. I am 64 not bald and also not fat. :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon:

and I am past 60 now!!!!!!!

Makes one wonder who the Slayer was talking to with that comment :stirthepot::stickpoke:

Looking at the monkey in the mirror Bob:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:?:icon_lurker::stickpoke:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for the grass to grow so I can cut it again.

I would LOVE to pour concrete all over my weed plantation and make a GREAT BIG go-cart track Skidder!! Hot Dogs and Go-Cart racing for EVERYONE!!:thumbsup:

and I am past 60 now!!!!!!!

Makes one wonder who the Slayer was talking to with that comment :stirthepot::stickpoke:

Looking at the monkey in the mirror Bob:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:?:icon_lurker::stickpoke:

Who is that monkey in the mirror. That can't be me. I'm really much younger than that monkey.

Well today the boy and I put the front of the motor back on ie; alt, p/s pump pulleys and fan. Then we put in after market distributor, new wires and plugs. Then we put a bad starter on and had to go buy one that worked. Installed battery cables. We don't have a carb but dumped some fuel down its neck it fired for just a second. We have the front clip off to do all this. We built the motor like 8 years ago but never finished putting it back together till now. Quit about 330 from lack of interest. Guess should say its a 76 chevy short bed stepside. Was going to run it down the strips 1/4 miler but life got in the way.

Well today the boy and I put the front of the motor back on ie; alt, p/s pump pulleys and fan. Then we put in after market distributor, new wires and plugs. Then we put a bad starter on and had to go buy one that worked. Installed battery cables. We don't have a carb but dumped some fuel down its neck it fired for just a second. We have the front clip off to do all this. We built the motor like 8 years ago but never finished putting it back together till now. Quit about 330 from lack of interest. Guess should say its a 76 chevy short bed stepside. Was going to run it down the strips 1/4 miler but life got in the way.

That doesn't sound BORING. You lose.

What can be more boring Mama, than waking up down-under and realising that yesterday is today...then talking on VR Chat (a wee plug...) about stuff that has not yet happened up-there, nothing is more boring then keeping quiet about stuff that happened tommorow.

What can be more boring Mama, than waking up down-under and realising that yesterday is today...then talking on VR Chat (a wee plug...) about stuff that has not yet happened up-there, nothing is more boring then keeping quiet about stuff that happened tommorow.

HI Kiwi, I had no idea that some one in New Zealand could be bored too. It is a problem, when you know what is happening for me tomorrow because you are already in tomorrow and I am in yesterday, which you were in the day before. I can say that I never find chatting with you in VR Chat boring.

Yama Mama

I'm bored all the time because I have already been everywhere, done everything, rode every road, walked every trail and can't think of anything else to do. I need a New adventure but can't think of one. So now I'm laying around watching movies I've already seen.

I have not seen you up here by me yet, or you have not headed out flying with me. So when will you be here? Right now i am just sitting in the back hall stairing at my new stares that I HAD to build over the holiday........ (puns intended) Ever get to watch an internal combustion engine run at 125K rpm?

See you have led a boring sheltered life and not seen much.....................

Well I'm off today and bored. I'm kinda tired so I don't want to go anywhere and it's gonna be pretty darn hot and humid, so I'm gonna sit here and watch time crawl by. It'll probably speed up once I remember I have to get up by 4 am tomorrow to go back to work. YUCK! I should get a gopro and wear it on my head at work so I can post the videos online of the odd people that stop at the store. I think I can beat out some of them odd folks at walmart, except some of these folks go there too. Maybe I'll just sit here and read some stuff online, but I've been doing that most of the morning. I did do some productive stuff like laundry that was exciting, yeah I know it wasn't really. At work I talk to the register so it'll work and not do anything weird. I talk to myself so I can remember what drinks and beer to stock so I don't forget on my way to the stock room. Strangely nobody thinks that's odd. Or maybe that's oddly nobody thinks that's strange.

Well guess I've bored ya'll long enough time to go see if that time stuff has moved at all.........................................Darn like maybe a minute.

Not sure if this was boring or just a ramble or a rambling bore

I really appreciate you posting on nothing and wasting my time reading about nothing. :happy65: Allowing my intense and information soaked brain take a holiday and relax reading and thinking about nothing on a holiday weekend is great. Actually I only read this at work on Tuesday , so I feel very relaxed and have a good reason to tell my supervisor nothing and accomplish the same. Thanks again for the relaxing and intuitive insight shown here on this thread.. :detective:

:smile5:

Grandkids were running evertwhere this morning so I tried the 49 pennies and they came back with 51. Cain't even win at that.......:fatsmiley:

Dan they have a chance of working for the government then! Just a thought. Hope that I was boring!

Yama Mama

I really appreciate you posting on nothing and wasting my time reading about nothing. :happy65: Allowing my intense and information soaked brain take a holiday and relax reading and thinking about nothing on a holiday weekend is great. Actually I only read this at work on Tuesday , so I feel very relaxed and have a good reason to tell my supervisor nothing and accomplish the same. Thanks again for the relaxing and intuitive insight shown here on this thread.. :detective:

Gee KIC, it was nothing! I mean it, it was nothing!

Yama Mama

I'm reading this post. Mama, does this count?

No.. I think you are reading a thread and typing a post....just saying..... cool ...another 5 seconds wasted and passed by ....:scorched:

Edited by KIC

KIC you are really good at doing pretty much nothing on here. I am really proud of you wasting time like this.

You are welcome to come on here anytime and waste as much time as you want. Oops. my time is up!

Yama Mamaclock.jpg

It was the least I could do. And never let it be said that I didn't do the least I could do.

Well I'm off today and bored. I'm kinda tired so I don't want to go anywhere and it's gonna be pretty darn hot and humid, so I'm gonna sit here and watch time crawl by. It'll probably speed up once I remember I have to get up by 4 am tomorrow to go back to work. YUCK! I should get a gopro and wear it on my head at work so I can post the videos online of the odd people that stop at the store. I think I can beat out some of them odd folks at walmart, except some of these folks go there too. Maybe I'll just sit here and read some stuff online, but I've been doing that most of the morning. I did do some productive stuff like laundry that was exciting, yeah I know it wasn't really. At work I talk to the register so it'll work and not do anything weird. I talk to myself so I can remember what drinks and beer to stock so I don't forget on my way to the stock room. Strangely nobody thinks that's odd. Or maybe that's oddly nobody thinks that's strange.

Well guess I've bored ya'll long enough time to go see if that time stuff has moved at all.........................................Darn like maybe a minute.

Not sure if this was boring or just a ramble or a rambling bore

Very good boring stuff Mini. I am glad you posted while you are wasting time. You know time is of the essence, I wish I knew what that meant. I am sorry you have to get up so early in the morning. I am glad you posted please come back and ramble some more.

Yama Mamatime-wasting two.jpg

I am going to count to 100.

1001,1002,1003 maybe by 2's instead. 2, 4, 6, maybe by 5's 5, 10, 15,:smile5: oops I fell asleep. I'll start over.:draming:

Must be an attention deficit disorder of some kind. One more day to waste before I have to go back and waste time at work.