Now sorry too post this long issue here. It's just about 3am here and I haven't had the greatest of days. It is Tuesday the 21 of June. Have received a lot of help from a different site called venturers dot org. You can search for Tach power there and a couple Pages in you will start to see my posts. Nickname iSpeedyG. If you do a YouTube search for Speedy G with Venture1 or Venture 1 you might come across about 9 videos of my hell. The final 2 "the day she ran" and the link I am posting below. Seems I have developed a new situation that maybe someone can help with. It's not normal to ask but I'm dead, exhausted, pissed and really in a need of something positive to happen if you think you can help please don't hesitate to reply or even call. Life has been a little trying lately bb

when you get to my page you should be able to see venture video of my problems. I'm a tad bit overwhelmed at the moment.

WOW!!! My heart goes out to you brother, and I am praying for you as well!! Unfortunately I'm clear on the other side of the US so I can't be of much help with your needs. I can give you technical info though, the Tach gets it's "drive" from the TCI ignition signal for the number 2 cylinder, and you are saying you have no spark for number 2. Check the connector for corrosion on the TCI, or also unfortunately you may have an issue with the TCI itself.

Once again heartfelt prayers for you, and hope you can find a place to live and a place to store your bike...

:sign yeah that:

Yep...I'm guessing same. Either a corroded connector or you have a bad diode in TCI. Easy to check on TCI... Hard part is getting it out from under battery and putting it up where you can get it. Then open up unit and look for serious corrosion on the diodes. Search this site for pictures and fixes.

Staying tuned to see what happens next...