IGNORED

Sincere appreciation from Eileen and I for MD

Freebird

Just wanted to extend the heartfelt gratitude that Eileen and I have for each and every one of you. You all go out of your way to thank us for putting on Maintenance Day but I can promise you that we get at least as much out of it as all of you do. We love doing this and really look forward to it each year. You have all become our second family...almost our first family maybe...and it means more than any of you can understand that you take the time off and make the trip to Oberlin, OH to celebrate this with us. We used to be a bit surprised and amazed at how neat and clean you leave our place but now we just know it will be great and our amazement has pretty much just turned into sincere appreciation.

Thank you so much for coming and we are already looking forward to next year. We hope to see you all again and also many new faces that we have yet to meet.

Sincerely,

Don and Eileen

I'm hoping next year is my first. Matter of fact the family and I were real close Thursday and Friday as we spent the night in Mentor Ohio. Thursday we visited the NFL Hall of Fame and Friday we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and then the Christmas Story House! As I said, hoping next year is the first for me!

:2YELLOW:

Just wanted to extend the heartfelt gratitude that Eileen and I have for each and every one of you. You all go out of your way to thank us for putting on Maintenance Day but I can promise you that we get at least as much out of it as all of you do. We love doing this and really look forward to it each year. You have all become our second family...almost our first family maybe...and it means more than any of you can understand that you take the time off and make the trip to Oberlin, OH to celebrate this with us. We used to be a bit surprised and amazed at how neat and clean you leave our place but now we just know it will be great and our amazement has pretty much just turned into sincere appreciation.

Thank you so much for coming and we are already looking forward to next year. We hope to see you all again and also many new faces that we have yet to meet.

Sincerely,

Don and Eileen

And we all appreciate your hospitality more than you'll ever know. It's not an easy task to get so many strange people in one place and then to have them all go home with a smile on their face and friendships that may last a lifetime :thumbsup2: :sign isnt that spec

Thanks again!

This forum and your MD are a very special "thing" and there are very few people who can make something like this happen. The reason people keep coming is because they totally enjoy themselves and always feel welcome. You and Eileen are great hosts and the fact you get so much enjoyment out of doing it, shows!!

Thanks, Craig & Kim

I have met quite a few people in my life, but the list of REAL MEN is quite a bit shorter! Rarely in this day and age do you fine a couple that will open up their home and allow it to be "invaded" yearly by a group of people that only have one thing in common, "A Love Of Motorcycles". Don, your tireless effort on this forum and your Maint. Day are a shining example of the dedication and selflessness that I feel has been lost in our modern society. I can only speak for myself but I truly "feel like family" when I visit your home each year, and the way that you Don, and Eileen make each and everyone of us feel special while we are in your presence is surely a lost art in today's world. It is truly an honor and pleasure to call you Don, and Eileen friends, and to be part of this special group that

SHARE THIS LOVE OF MOTORCYCLES!

Thank you Don and Eileen for yet another great Maint. Day!

Earl

Well we didn't get to make it this year, but I do have a question: what do you tell them folks in Ohio? We saw lots of cars with Ohio plates this weekend. Are they scared? Only fighting is if someone runs out of ice cream.

I know it wasn't me since I was here lol. Guess that means only you are scared of me hehehehe Have you hidden all the buckets?

We are hoping to make it next year as well, but in the meantime I've had lots of time to think up interesting things for the next time I get up there. Hmmmmmmm wonder what I could get up to.

Well we didn't get to make it this year, but I do have a question: what do you tell them folks in Ohio? We saw lots of cars with Ohio plates this weekend. Are they scared? Only fighting is if someone runs out of ice cream.

I know it wasn't me since I was here lol. Guess that means only you are scared of me hehehehe Have you hidden all the buckets?

We are hoping to make it next year as well, but in the meantime I've had lots of time to think up interesting things for the next time I get up there. Hmmmmmmm wonder what I could get up to.

Hey Mini, we missed you guys!!!