IGNORED

Too Many Zooz for your entertainment

BlueSky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etecwUrpUcA

They were recruited to add some horn music to one of the songs on Beyonces latest album lemonade.

AWESOME SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

When my daughter was going to school in Manhatten her and I would roam around the city after hours and sit for hours and listen/watch street musicians/dancers - some AMAZING talent out there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

• 5 months later...

If you watched Beyonce's performance with the Dixie Chicks at the CMA tonight, you may have noticed "Too Many Zooz" playing in the backup. In fact the Sax player took the stage with Beyonce for a moment during the performance. Fantastic performance I thought!

WATCH BEYONCE?? My heart cain't take it!!:innocent-emoticon::banana:

Beyonce's performance with the entire entourage was a great performance. I may be just a little biased because my son is her recording engineer. He worked with the group when they rehearsed the performance and recorded it for release when the show's performance was completed. I recorded the CMA awards show and went back and watched my favorite performances. Tim McGraw singing "Humble and Kind" , the CMA song of the year was super. I also loved Keith Urban's performance. I'm not a big country and western fan, but talent is talent, and most everyone can appreciate great talent.

Yeah, I agree on the politics thing. And honestly some of her recordings are not that much to my liking. But, I did really like the CMA Awards performance with the Dixie Chicks and the rest of the backup and especially the harmonica player and the Too Many Zooz Sax player. I didn't think her outfit was the most flattering outfit she could have selected either. But, she is the one who is worth several hundred million bucks and I am an old southern redneck who counts his nickels.

To me fast food, burgers, fries, etc. tastes as good or better than anything bought at more expensive restaurants. When I grew up I ate a lot of dried beans cooked with fatback pork seasoning and that was as good as anything I've ever eaten to me. Well, fresh butter beans seasoned the same are hard to beat too. And my Mom's biscuits were greeaat! We ate simple and cheap and I thought I was the best fed kid I could be.

My son says Beyonce is a sweet person and treats him well.

That's a good one for her. How we treat people goes a long ways. I grew up on a farm. Pick up a hoe and hoe corn, taters, maters or beans from about 7 in the morning til 4 in the evening. Not many kids that would or could do that today. Be we ate like kings!! Mom could cook!! I still like simple food the best and never met a burger I didn't like. And Mickey Ds Fries!!!:fatsmiley: