IGNORED

Should Cowpuc put stickets on his new bike

XV1100SE

Should Cowpuc add stickets or leave the bike as it is?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cowpuc add stickets or leave the bike as it is?

• Leave it pristine
    • Start adding stickets

If he donated Tweeks to the Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham he would get free access for life. And... they are adding a whole new section so likely could display it. That bike is so cool and unique I bet it would be a great display.

I think this will evolve as Puc & Tippy get to know their new stead......1st Puc will find a name fitting his new ride and then as time goes by they will decide.

Maybe that was Tweaks legacy?! Maybe something new will come up?! :backinmyday:

Or maybe Puc puts a BIG old scratch in her and has to figure a way to cover it up....:doh:

Either way I wish them all the best in their future journeys :biker: discovering and building their new relationship.....with an inanimate object! :banana: (Admit it....YOU talk to your motorcycle!) :8:

Stay tuned for the further adventures of the Puc'ster!! :icon_lurker:

This could be a sticker convertible as far as stickers.

The neat thing about an early 1st gen is the trunk, side bags, tank cover and side panels can be converted from one bike to another in just a few minutes. Other than the front fairing and windshield, that makes up a big part of the bike. Then, if puc wants to take it back to that pristine condition, he can spend a couple minutes and convert it back.

As far as moving the rear carrier for his trips, not sure about that.

Hey, who says it has to be one way or the other?

Randy

Great thread

. I say let him decide on what path to go after running this one a full summer as is. By then he'd probably have named her if not sooner and will know in his heart the path this #6 will take.

I also want to acknowledge DenDen/Denny and the previous owner who had kept excellent records of all maintenance and improvements to the bike during their ownership. Wasn't just me anyhow.

I'm happy in knowing that this 83 will have a long relationship touring the countryside taking Tip & Puc to wonderful places around the US. Maybe even Canada.

Larry

! What a dichotomy..

Ya know Puc

the OP was just having some fun and you didn't have to start name calling!

Gee... I thought this was a friendly bunch.:whistling::witch_brew:

keep this up and you will have us dividing into 2 conflicting parts!

I think one of the reasons people are saying no tickets is because of the condition of the bike. From the pictures it looks like it just came out of the factory, and all that bling ! Don't hide any of it !

Your last bike was unique. Can't be duplicated.

This fits into this discussion PERFECTLY!! Tuned and tweeked this morning - could just not get it there.. Pulled the carbs and started to dismantle, hands are still numb from surgery,,, staring at Tweeks and remembering years ago heading down this same path with her... There sat Tweeks with everything pretty much worn out EXCEPT for her heart.. The transplant went PERFECTLY!!

Here is where this sticker discussion comes into todays story.. As I was doing open heart on Tweeks one of my favorite songs by my all time favorite country singer popped into my mind = Allllll of me,,, why not take allllllllllllll of me,,,,,,, take my stickers I'll never ussseee them,,,,,,,,, you took the part - that once was my heart - soo why not take allllll of me....

Ahhh ohhh :big-grin-emoticon:

DSCN2755.JPG

DSCN2733.JPG

DSCN2737.JPG

DSCN2739.JPG

DSCN2742.JPG

DSCN2743.JPG

DSCN2745.JPG

DSCN2746.JPG

DSCN2747.JPG