IGNORED

Iowa Venture riders...

cwhite123174

Actually, the roots are very tasty. If you haven't tried them, you should. I'm not kidding this time.

:think:,,,,,,,:scratchchin:,,,,,,,,, I may not know the difference between a "Mike" and an "Earl" or which direction North is but I sure as beans know the difference between a Cat Tail pod and a root!! :rotfl:

Seriously though Boss,, I have heard the same thing - I guess Cat Tail Roots are suppose to be delicious - sort of a celery like taste.. You ever tried em Don?

Oh yea...all the time. I have a few growing around my pond and have to pull them up from time to time to keep them from taking over. More than once I've eaten some of them while doing that. Very good. I would call it more like a VERY mild radish taste.

Have any of you been to the grotto of redemption in West Bend Ia. Not much there but they have a camp ground. Don't know what is up in that area anymore haven't been up there in years. But you all need to drive by the egg plant in Fort Dodge. See how tough ya are. :scared::stickinouttounge: