IGNORED

Vr chat

Yama Mama

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have missed me by seconds, I was there for about an hour and 9:45 is right about the time i gave up and went to take a shower and head for bed. I will be in tonight. Got even more news..........................

More news? This is just too exciting for words. I hope if you have news it is good news. You made more rum balls? You fixed you bike? You found a new beach for the summer?

Tune in folks for more excitement on The Days Of VR Chat.

Yama Mama

G'day even I tried and i was all on my own... although I have been caught talking to myself lately, as you know I am slow at typing, hence by the time I have typed the reply to myself, I have forgotten what I was thinking...

I am just the opposite Kiwi. I type without thinking. Which is why I am always in trouble on here.

Yama Mama

G'day even I tried and i was all on my own... although I have been caught talking to myself lately, as you know I am slow at typing, hence by the time I have typed the reply to myself, I have forgotten what I was thinking...

Kiwi if ya cain't carry on a conversation with yourself you are in the wrong place!!!:backinmyday: Just kidding buddy. I think.:think:

How can you be trouble Mama.

I already have that name................

Yes you are named Trouble, but I think I am always in trouble. There is a very fine line between the two. Make me some rumballs and I will explain.

Yama Mama143519695031200.jpg

Mrs. Vicco here. I'd love to chat with you folks sometime, but by the time my day is over and I can relax with some conversation, everyone has left the room. I'm here on the west coast so my chat time would start at about 6 or 7 pm, my time which is 9-10 your time. Maybe there are some other west coasters out there who would like to visit sometime.

Mrs. Vicco here. I'd love to chat with you folks sometime, but by the time my day is over and I can relax with some conversation, everyone has left the room. I'm here on the west coast so my chat time would start at about 6 or 7 pm, my time which is 9-10 your time. Maybe there are some other west coasters out there who would like to visit sometime.

Hi Marilla, let us know when you can come on and we will stay up later that night.

Yama Mama