IGNORED

HOTEL....where do they FIND these people

Freebird

I don't think so. When I went down, she had the coffee maker and the little tray with coffee and etc. so it looked like she did get it out of another room.

@cowpuc, the days of those small 2 cup (I think they call them 4 cup) are pretty much gone. Now most of them are SINGLE cup where you sit the actual cup under it to make one cup of coffee. But that starts an entire new pet peeve.

:scared: now that I did not know brother!!! :think:,,, maybe I should bring a few of the 2 cup coffee pots I have gathered from Hotel days long gone by and donate them at MD this year - bring an extra one just for you to carry in your suit case so what you had happen will become a mute subject in the future!! Now that I know from the Pro that the motels now have complimentary 1 cup pots Tip and I can purposely stop at couple motels during our travels this year and refill our coffee pot needs with the much more conducive to motorcycle touring single cup model... WIN WIN my friend,, thats what cha call WIN WIN!!:guitarist 2:

:big-grin-emoticon:

I am 65 and have never drank a cup of coffee, even with 4 years in the military. Linda, on the other hand has to wake up to a cup of coffee. When we are staying in a motel, I will either go down to the lobby or go somewhere and get a breakfast biscuit and bring her back a cup of coffee. I don't remember her ever using the little coffee maker, but she may have.

Randy

LOL...yea...they have coffee in the lobby. But they seem to get an attitude when I have just woken up and go down there in my birthday suite. I just don't get it.

Don't worry. They'll send up an ironing board and iron to get the wrinkles out.

RR