IGNORED

CB Radio to Sena SR10

I'm looking at the Sena SR 10 to link my phone to the CB on my '12 venture. Anybody know which cable I need to run to the radio? Choices seem to be

Motorola twin pin

Motorola single pin

Kenwood twin pin

ICOM twin pin

Yaesu single pin

Midland twin pin

Thanks in advance

• 2 years later...

Has anybody had any luck getting the Sena SR10 to work with the Second Gen CB? I know this is an old thread so maybe someone has some input now. I'm using the Sena SMH10's and love them for BT intercom, music and GPS but I've recently had a need to use the CB too. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Has anybody had any luck getting the Sena SR10 to work with the Second Gen CB? I know this is an old thread so maybe someone has some input now. I'm using the Sena SMH10's and love them for BT intercom, music and GPS but I've recently had a need to use the CB too. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Wives. I don't know how you guys do it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wives. I don't know how you guys do it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know I am a total odd ball but in my case,,, I really dont know how I would make it without Tip.. Even in my own little cross country adventures out CTFW, her very presence adds a demention and flavor to the fun/excitement that I am, and have been, hooked on for life.. I actually did my fair share of 1 up touring (still do occasionally) back before Tip became my wife and seriously,, in a very strange (there's another word describing my character = strange) but real way - I found doing so boring..

In another thread, Freebird made a snide, lippy, smarty pants :rasberry: comment that he was gonna ask Tip one simple question when he see's her at MD this year and that question = "why"... I actually think,, at least in my case,,, Freebirds comment is more accurate concerning our (Tip n Pucs) husband/wife's story than yours is Ty,,, but again,, I know I am an odd ball so ya gotta consider that brother :happy34:

• 1 month later...

I'm using the Sena freewire for the goldwing on the venture for me and the sm10 for the wife. She can hear everything but not transmit on the CB. It might be easier to sell the SR10 and get the freewire.

I'm using the Sena freewire for the goldwing on the venture for me and the sm10 for the wife. She can hear everything but not transmit on the CB. It might be easier to sell the SR10 and get the freewire.

Ok, flynvy5. So you are able to communicate on CB with the Freewire?

Thanks!

I’ve got the SMH10 and I love these too. Unfortunately the CB functionality with Freewire will not work with this model. I’ll continue to use a wire when I want to use the CB. Thanks for the input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk