IGNORED

Pull back risers for RSV?

I put Barons pull back DT risers on my Roadstar and liked how they helped with bar position (just pull back nonadfed height). Does anyone make pull back risers like these for the RSV. I don't want to mess with replacing cables or anything like that.

Baron's was making some as well as Gen Mar, no cable change required, but you may have to fiddle with them, especially , the throttle cable to get it just right.

I think I removed a few tie wraps to losen up the throttle cable so did did not stick when the bars were taken to full stop either left or right.

One thing you will find is that the risers will touch and rub the black console that is around the ignition switch when the bars are taken to full stop left or right, as long as you still have the stock black one there will be no real problem it will flex out of the way and eventually there will be a little mark on the cover.

If you have gone to the hard plastic chrome cover, those will crack when contacted by the risers on full stop.

Just so you know, these will cause contact in a full turn with the cowling around the ignition. If you cowling is the black plastic version, it will flex and not cause an issue. If you cowling is the hard plastic chrome version, it will probably crack.