IGNORED

Partshark.com

cimmer

Just thought I would drop a note to the group as I spoke to the Manager at Partshark and he informed me they had replaced most of the staff there do to the poor service they will giving. I was calling as I had placed an order yesterday and forgot about a couple of items I need to add to it and he was very accommodating and asked how I had heard about Partshark.com. So I informed him about this site and how he was one of the parts sources that was recommended as a reliable source with good prices. He sounded surprised to hear that in a way and I gave him some of the details on the site and it sounded like he was going to check it out.

I also gave them your name Don, as they were interested in who ran the site and I did tell him about the vendor list we have here. Not sure if you will hear from him or not Don.

Anyway, if you had a previous unpleasant experience with them, you might want to try them again and he did also state that Yamaha is doing better about shipping parts to them quicker which gets them to us quicker.

Thanks

Rick F.

Ive always gotten good service from them, and the prices were almost always the lowest or close to the lowest. (I still have to shop around just in case :) ) Boats.net was the other best price site ive dealt with and gotten good service from

Brian

I've never dealt with them. The only issue I had was one of their employees joined here and started posting ads and etc. When I told him that I would be willing to talk to them about an advertising banner, he said they were not interested so I told him to please stop posting his ads and that unsolicited advertising was not allowed. He pretty much went away after that. I've had no dealings otherwise, good or bad, with the company.

The only problem I ever had was the time it took to get my parts. All the other sites I ordered from would ship the same or next day. Partshark would take 3 or 4 days to ship and ther was never a tracking number to check status of the order. They do have the least expensive prices on most parts.