IGNORED

Hbc 200

midnightrider1300

I posted this on FB, But a lot off you aren't on FB ,....

just bought a set UClear HBC 200 for LuAnn (wife, she rides a syder )& I to be able to communicate when riding. Lol she has not perfected the hand signals other than the middle finger lol... So far preliminary testing has been good, easy setup, hooks right up to the phone, music is pretty good, I like being able to answer the phone by just saying hello and it will shut off the music and go to the phone. Still waiting to test it riding down the road instead of walking around in the yard like dark Vader ........Does anyone here use UCLEAR? Any hints? Likes, dislikes? As I use it I will update as to how I like it... http://bamarides.com/ride/Smileys/default/shocked.gif

Have been using it for a year and love it. (same model as you have) Works great with navigation through the iphone. I bought a Ram mount for the phone so it is nearby on the handlebar. The phone clips in easily so if I stop for a short break and need to leave the bike I carry my helmet and drop the phone inside of it. No need to re "pair" the devises. I just let it keep playing the music I was listening to.

I added a small charging box inside the fairing with the output cable permanently run up to the Ram mount so the phone is always charged. I also added weatherproof lighter socket to the plastic panel under the pillion seat for my passenger to plug her phone into. We listen to our own music and could even use voice commands to send email and texts. (I think I only did this once as a successful test)

UPDATE.....

LuAnn & I got to ride this afternoon, LOVED the headsets it's nice to talk to my wife while she is on her bike & me on mine.... only complaint is LuAnn wanted to holler ,she busted my ears, I finally convinced her to talk normal..... ZERO wind noise, coming home I had a riding buddy call , talked to him just like I was using my phone, my music stopped phone rang all I had to do was say HELLO... when we finished my music started back with a click of a button ..... this while using a 1/2 helmet... LOVE it so far...

Tried UCLEARS for a while. Gave them to friends of ours. They seemed to not play nice with my wife's hearing aids. Caused a high pitched squeal in the aids.

I have SCALA in our modular helmets and SENA in our 3/4 helmets. I also hear a lot of folks comment that they have no wind noise, just like talking on the phone etc. We have wind noise on all of the brands that we have or have had. Is there some setting on them that I'm getting wrong??

Tried UCLEARS for a while. Gave them to friends of ours. They seemed to not play nice with my wife's hearing aids. Caused a high pitched squeal in the aids.

I have SCALA in our modular helmets and SENA in our 3/4 helmets. I also hear a lot of folks comment that they have no wind noise, just like talking on the phone etc. We have wind noise on all of the brands that we have or have had. Is there some setting on them that I'm getting wrong??

the HBC 200 come out of the box using a special technology, we use 1/2 helmets now mind you 70mph there is a little but not near as bad as boom mics....