IGNORED

Oops,forgot again.....Hello Everyone

FuzzyRSTD

Sorry I been gone so long. I cant believe I forgot my membership. Good to be back everyone. A lot has been going on, but all is well and we are ready to ride, almost. Gotta put a new set of tires on. I put 12,700 miles on this set of Avon Venoms.

Again, good to be back, and I hope to find everyone doing OK. Nice up dates Freebird. Looking great.

Fuzzy

Wassup Fuzz - glad your back!!:clap2::dancefool:

Carls shop burned and he got his Spyder to quit bouncing, Bongo n Becky went and visited Squid n Lonna, Raggy went down south and left us Michigan people to freeze, Flyinfool had foot surgery so his Wisconsin White Washer got used less, YammerDan isn't gonna need a Trike after all, B2Mom and Dad are traveling the country visiting friends, Barrycuda loves his new Wing, Eck loves his too but bought an Electric Minibike and restored it to ride when not riding his Wing, Eagleeye - Dogman - Marcarl - Squid and Chaplain Dusty all came and stayed overnight with us last summer, Chaplain Dusty bought a gorgeous MK2 in Michigan and rode it back to New Mexico, CarbonOne is riding a new Slingshot, Drews - Billmac - MiRider and lots of others LOVE our Hot Dogs and are fanatical about them (come to Michigan and see why), Billmac and Pam are hibernating but they will show up when our hot dogs showup, Freebird still has AWESOME Maintenance Days, Hoss has an AWESOME 67 Beezer, BJ66 created "The Pie Butt 26.2 Ride" at the Sturgis Rally and you should attend, TJ bought an awesome Honda ST, Eagleeye bough an awesome Suki SV, Flyday88 is working on his Venture and still flying around up there some where, VideoArizona has a 2nd Gen and a 1st Gen and dont know which to ride, Venturous is no longer Randy but is now VenturousRandy and Gary down in Tennessee is now Venturous, Condor still loves ice cream and so does Big Tom, Bubber and that group are still doing the Pig in the Pine Tree thing but we still havent made it for that, Orlin and is wife are great people and their goat named Moe is really fun, Nanci luvtheleather has a sore thumb but may have found a way to ride anyway, VentureFar is out there in California training a new puppy, Zzxyz just posted pictures of a bunch of rain and snow they got in California, @CMCOFFEY is serving in Afganistan and we all miss and love him but we have HUGE plans for his return, Skid is winning the battle over cancer BIG TIME, "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" Rally's are a HUGE hit with people coming from all over the Northern Hemisphere to enjoy them (come to Michigan and see what thats about), our bike "Tweeks" has well over 300k on her now, Slowroller is doing the International this year and it looks like its gonna be a DANDY, just talked to Venturous Randy today and it sounds like "Ashville" is gonna be a blast this year, Starfan has a GORGEOUS Venture and is really good at push starting motorcycles, BikerJohn has been kinda quiet down in Texas but I think he might do Sturgis this year, Pegasus just gave away a couple of Gremlin Bells and Kiwi bought the story I told him about Gremlin Bells hook line and sinker, My wife "Tippy" had a COPD scare and come to find out it was a bad Gaul Bladder, StanG has a BEAUTIFUL Blonde 1st Gen, we still tease Freebird about riding a Harley but he loves us anyway, Lone Eagle rides a Harley too but he spends more time riding then reading so we dont get to tease him as much, Brake Pad and that bunch have been riding in Florida while we have been freezing in the Midwest, Chaharley is gonna come to Michigan for a Hot Dog and I will try to help him in his pot stirring skills, Prairehammer keeps amazing everyone with his bike knowledge as does GeorgeS and all those people who hang out in the tech sections... I have to change my bandages on my hand and I am typing one fingered so I have to stop.. I hope this all helps in bringing you up to speed in some small way!!

Puc

Thank you so much for good detailed update Cowpuck. I really appreciate it. Hope your hand gets better. Frustrated, trying to find Avon tires for my Tour Deluxe. They disappeared in the correct sizes. Whats up with that I wonder.

Thanks again my friend. Good to be back. I am still my old self having trouble finding things on the internet.

Carls shop burned and he got his Spyder to quit bouncing, Bongo n Becky went and visited Squid n Lonna, Raggy went down south and left us Michigan people to freeze, Flyinfool had foot surgery so his Wisconsin White Washer got used less, YammerDan isn't gonna need a Trike after all, B2Mom and Dad are traveling the country visiting friends, Barrycuda loves his new Wing, Eck loves his too but bought an Electric Minibike and restored it to ride when not riding his Wing, Eagleeye - Dogman - Marcarl - Squid and Chaplain Dusty all came and stayed overnight with us last summer, Chaplain Dusty bought a gorgeous MK2 in Michigan and rode it back to New Mexico, CarbonOne is riding a new Slingshot, Drews - Billmac - MiRider and lots of others LOVE our Hot Dogs and are fanatical about them (come to Michigan and see why), Billmac and Pam are hibernating but they will show up when our hot dogs showup, Freebird still has AWESOME Maintenance Days, Hoss has an AWESOME 67 Beezer, BJ66 created "The Pie Butt 26.2 Ride" at the Sturgis Rally and you should attend, TJ bought an awesome Honda ST, Eagleeye bough an awesome Suki SV, Flyday88 is working on his Venture and still flying around up there some where, VideoArizona has a 2nd Gen and a 1st Gen and dont know which to ride, Venturous is no longer Randy but is now VenturousRandy and Gary down in Tennessee is now Venturous, Condor still loves ice cream and so does Big Tom, Bubber and that group are still doing the Pig in the Pine Tree thing but we still havent made it for that, Orlin and is wife are great people and their goat named Moe is really fun, Nanci luvtheleather has a sore thumb but may have found a way to ride anyway, VentureFar is out there in California training a new puppy, Zzxyz just posted pictures of a bunch of rain and snow they got in California, @CMCOFFEY is serving in Afganistan and we all miss and love him but we have HUGE plans for his return, Skid is winning the battle over cancer BIG TIME, "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" Rally's are a HUGE hit with people coming from all over the Northern Hemisphere to enjoy them (come to Michigan and see what thats about), our bike "Tweeks" has well over 300k on her now, Slowroller is doing the International this year and it looks like its gonna be a DANDY, just talked to Venturous Randy today and it sounds like "Ashville" is gonna be a blast this year, Starfan has a GORGEOUS Venture and is really good at push starting motorcycles, BikerJohn has been kinda quiet down in Texas but I think he might do Sturgis this year, Pegasus just gave away a couple of Gremlin Bells and Kiwi bought the story I told him about Gremlin Bells hook line and sinker, My wife "Tippy" had a COPD scare and come to find out it was a bad Gaul Bladder, StanG has a BEAUTIFUL Blonde 1st Gen, we still tease Freebird about riding a Harley but he loves us anyway, Lone Eagle rides a Harley too but he spends more time riding then reading so we dont get to tease him as much, Brake Pad and that bunch have been riding in Florida while we have been freezing in the Midwest, Chaharley is gonna come to Michigan for a Hot Dog and I will try to help him in his pot stirring skills, Prairehammer keeps amazing everyone with his bike knowledge as does GeorgeS and all those people who hang out in the tech sections... I have to change my bandages on my hand and I am typing one fingered so I have to stop.. I hope this all helps in bringing you up to speed in some small way!!

Puc

Are you out of breath yet? :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Puc

Now that's an update! Wowser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Thank you so much for good detailed update Cowpuck. I really appreciate it. Hope your hand gets better. Frustrated, trying to find Avon tires for my Tour Deluxe. They disappeared in the correct sizes. Whats up with that I wonder.

Thanks again my friend. Good to be back. I am still my old self having trouble finding things on the internet.

You are welcome Fuzzy and thanks for the well wish on the hand - things doing pretty good.. You locate those Avon's yet or you thinking of going another route? You check Ebay and Amazon for Avon's?

And Puc broke his puter and is now on an old computer that does not have a period button..................

Puc here are some spares for ya..........................................................................................

Thanks Fool,, I will use em sparingly so I dont use em up :happy34: - never really did care much for periods anyway,, they just never seemed very friendly and upbeat,,, more of a "HEY,, ITS OVER - IT'S DONE AND THERE AINT NO MORE" kind of varmint :big-grin-emoticon:, they also always seem to have "goodbye" feeling about em and I really don't care much for goodbyes either,,,,:biker: