IGNORED

Very SAD News!

bongobobny

I just got off the phone with Linda Jones, and I sadly announce that Ed Jones, AKA Jonsey passed away last night from cancer. I know I am saddened by the news, Jonsey was a great guy and good friend and I will certainly miss him as I am sure you all will too!

Should anyone wish to send a Sympathy card, etc the address is

119 Prentice Street

Springfield, MA 01104

Rest in Peace Jonsey!

OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:95::95::95::95::95:

Knocked the wind right out of my sails!!!:95::95::95::95::95::95::95::95:

Linda and the "Jonesy" family have our thoughts and prayers!! Good for nothing, life stealing cancer,,, this stuff makes me ball my eyes out!!:95:

Edited by cowpuc

Jonsey, you will be missed but never forgotten. Robin and I will think of you every time we throw a leg over the seat of our trike. We will never forget the great rides we shared with you and Linda. I know one day we will ride together again. Thanks for the great freakin times we had together. R I P my friend.

I never had the chance to meet him in person but feel like I have know him for a while. He will be missed in the VR family. My condolences to Linda and family. God be with you in these trying times. Prayers for you all.

Ricky Marlowe

Sad news indeed... I always loved when Jonesy attended the WNY rally.. He would arrive early and always asked to help with the setup.. You had to love him and his stories, a true gentleman. Going to miss that good ol boy....Rest in peace my friend.. love sent to Linda and the rest of his family.