IGNORED

I have a great wife..

Eck

Being that its getting colder down here in the south, and I have a project I want to complete, my wife agreed to this, since this bike has no engine or oil or grease to worry about!

Pretty darn nice of her I have to say:

So........let the wiring begin!!!!!!!!!!

20160115_190435.jpg

I remember during the 70`s , guys making choppers and restoring bikes in their upstairs bedrooms , dont think wives would share a bedroom with a project nowadays though.

back then a lot of guys didnt have a garage or lockup to work on a bike.

Speaking of which , i would love to go round to my lockup and work on my non firing cylinders, but with temps at or below freezing , the days of me working with frozen fingers are long gone .

vibration white finger doesnt help either

In the 70's I rebuilt a 450 Honda....actually made it into a chopper.... in the entrance hall of my 4th floor apartment which had no elevator.

I just took the front end and rear tire off to carry it down.

No problem with 2 young guys.

I wouldn't want to try that with the VR!

Being that its getting colder down here in the south, and I have a project I want to complete, my wife agreed to this, since this bike has no engine or oil or grease to worry about!

Pretty darn nice of her I have to say:

So........let the wiring begin!!!!!!!!!!

OUTSTANDING MRS. ECK!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you for being the PERFECT role model for the other wives who may be reading this and for taking such good care of our Eckster!! :thumbsup:

When did it get cold? Nice balmy 50/60. :)

It's "getting" colder and I don't want to work in my cold garage buddy. :stickpoke:

I have a heater for it, but I can only work on it for 15 - 20 minutes because my back is out. I don't want to heat the garage for only 20 minutes of work..

My back has been out since Konnie and I rode back home from Bryson City, NC. in Nov., of last year.

Just had an MRI done yesterday at the hospital so wont know what's wrong with my back until next week some time.

Good on ya for getting the MRI Eckster! Prayers Up and Blessings Down as the Doctors try to figure exactly what's going on there, I KNOW that back pain is no fun brother - hoping and praying they find the cause and are able to correct it!!:thumbsup: