IGNORED

Can I stay if I renew my subscription?

djh3

Well after years of struggling with the top heavy RSV I traded the other day. Now I got something I can actually get both feet flat on ground with no mods, Fuel injection (no more sync carbs) I can back it up with out the wife helping and it feels a lot lighter even though almost the same weight.

1st-pic-26000miles.jpg

Edited by djh3
OOPs looking at my sig I need to fix this

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW :178: = GORGEOUS SCOOT DJ!!! Glad you found one that fits you and your wifes needs - may your miles of smiles be plenty and the road be blessed for the three of you!!:thumbsup:

Mother Yamaha,,, hope your listening and dont :draming:for to much longer cause:

Guest Jamsie

NICE SCOOT.:thumbsup2:

Btw you will still need to sync the throttle bodies on an injection model ,

i will be syncing both my RSV and VFR when the weather gets a little warmer . need to head out to a car scrapyard and rob a washer bottle or coolant bottle to make an aux fuel tank for when doin the sinc.

not gonna pay 18 GBP for a simple plastic bottle and 1 few feet of hose

Btw you will still need to sync the throttle bodies on an injection model ,

Never heard of this before and there is no reference to that in the service manual. Unless I miss my guess, that would be accomplished by the computer.

Have no idea on the Victory. I can say for sure that I synched them on a BMW at a Tail of the Dragon rally one year.

I think there is only one throttle body on the Vic, perhaps also on the Wing as well as the Harley so what's to sync? Does one sync multiple fuel injection throttle bodies on a car? I know about multi-port injection but I don't think that's the same as multi-throttle body ... ???

I that a victory Dion? It looks cool. What year? Why the victory? Is it used? Tell me more...

2013 had 20,500 miles when we bought it. Passenger arm rests, 2" pull back handlebars, driver backrest, kuryakyn highway pegs (even though I can reach them) adjustable windshield. Rubber is good although I need to check the date codes.

Well after years of struggling with the top heavy RSV I traded the other day. Now I got something I can actually get both feet flat on ground with no mods, Fuel injection (no more sync carbs) I can back it up with out the wife helping and it feels a lot lighter even though almost the same weight.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102942[/ATTACH]

Love it! I want a full review!!!