IGNORED

SO, what is your opinion on this ride?

Eck

Guest Jamsie

it was a toss up between RSV and F6C sitting in same shop .

the original idea was for something with a lot of torque that i could slap a sidecar onto . RSV won.

dunno if this is a custom or a preproduction prototype , but i like it . i was pleasently supprised how light the F6C was compared to the RSV at low speeds

i was pleasently supprised how light the F6C was compared to the RSV at low speeds

It's all in the geometry and center of gravity. From my experience, practically every "touring" style bike out there feels lighter at low speed than an RSV.

Guest Jamsie
It's all in the geometry and center of gravity. From my experience, practically every "touring" style bike out there feels lighter at low speed than an RSV.

even just getting the F6C from side stand to balanced upright , i nearly throw the bike on its right side . I expected to have to heave about the same as i did to get the RSV upright , which for a lightweight like me is a bit of a struggle at times

I expected to have to heave about the same as i did to get the RSV upright , which for a lightweight like me is a bit of a struggle at times

ya, I'm a "lightweight" too and had the same problem although I overcame it with leverage but both my Wing and now my Vic are much easier.

I like it !:bikersmilie:

Me too Raggy!! :bikersmilie: That Eckster sure knows how to get the ol biker blood churning dont he?

Went out and showed the pics to old Crude, he shivered :cold: out of a hibernation sleep and said "wake me up in a couple months and we'll talk about it then":rotf:

Man I miss summer!

Guest Jamsie

sounds like :fiddle::guitarist 2::680::whistling:

i cringe everytime i see someone riding without gear on , but hey , to each his own , no preaching from me about what to wear when on a scoot

Me too Raggy!! :bikersmilie: That Eckster sure knows how to get the ol biker blood churning dont he?

Went out and showed the pics to old Crude, he shivered :cold: out of a hibernation sleep and said "wake me up in a couple months and we'll talk about it then":rotf:

Man I miss summer!

I saw this on youtube while I was stalking your videos. That looks like so much fun, Puc. Are you gonna follow your dream and stick some bags on her and take her cross country?

I saw this on youtube while I was stalking your videos. That looks like so much fun, Puc. Are you gonna follow your dream and stick some bags on her and take her cross country?

One never knows Cha,, one NEVER knows!!!:thumbsup:

I actually grabbed it to see if I could put a whoopin on my neighbors new V-Rod.. Thing is a BLAST!!:big-grin-emoticon: