IGNORED

Hmmm.....is it too early to think of Maintainence Day?

rickardracing

Actually if you go to their new website, there are rooms available. 2 night minimum stay at $189 per night plus taxes and fees. I just checked. Ummm. yeah....not. Cannot remember the name of the place we stayed at last year in Elyria. Not the best part of town for sure. Not sure if I will be staying there again. I will look it up and see the name. Adventurer08 (John) may remember.

Yea,, I wouldnt stay there,, I think thats the place where it started raining on us Michiganders last year!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I still got dibs on my spot for my Red Roof Inn. Yama Mama will see that I get it set up!! She even makes her 1st Husband help!! Now I just got to find a bike I can trust.:Avatars_Gee_George::backinmyday:

Walk out to the bike house, stand in the doorway and make the announcement that your headed to Don's and that your looking for a trust worthy steed to accompany you. Start pressing ignition buttons - first one that starts and acts like it wants to go along - TAKE IT!!:guitarist 2::happy34:

Be pretty neat to see you pull in on a 250 Enduro or something:big-grin-emoticon:

I told the Warden I would sell a few if price was right Joe. I think I could let Lil'Red go for 20. With family discount you could get her for 19,500!! Now I can tell her I'm trying!!:backinmyday::innocent-emoticon:

For $20 I'll take it.

I kin drive my truck that far to pick it up.

Now you don't have to tell her you are trying, you have succeeded.......

I'm still hoping Joe will show with some cash but then I would have to part with Lil'Red. Lot of memories in those old 650 & 750s:Avatars_Gee_George::95:

Earl and I were talking about Maxims last weekend I had one back in the early 80s.