IGNORED

Hmmm.....is it too early to think of Maintainence Day?

rickardracing

Been thinking about M.D. a LOT too Randy,, Tip, Tweeks n I are hoping to make it this year. Cant wait to see everyone again - both old friends and meet some new ones PLUS Tip didnt get to meet all the new friends that I did last year so this year we got some making up to do in that regard, I think I left half of a Pulled Pork sandwich and some baked beans sitting on a chair behind the Black Harley that was in the garage last year that I have to finish, I have to see if I can find my lost 4 gig SD Card on Don's lawn - shouldnt be to hard to find - been thinking about it and I think it will be right next to the imprint in the lawn of that kickstand plate that FlyinFool gave me, I never did get to see no pond monsters cause I was to busy filling up the new 16 gig that I went and bought cause the 4 gig ran out of space so I gotta go looking for Pond Monsters, gotta go ride around the neighborhood and see if I can find the little bridge again that I kept finding when I was lost trying to find my way back to M.D. from buying the new SD Card at Walmart - been thinkin there may be several little matching bridges - a TRUE mystery.

Oh yea, I also think I may have some left over tickets from last years drawings that I was saving for this years drawing, if they dont produce this year I may be willing to sell them for half price if anyone is interested.

Well the Holidays are over. It is a new year and before you know it...............MAINTAINENCE DAY !!!!

Never, is it ever to early to think about motorcycles. That is like eating breakfast, is it to early to be thinking about dinner..... Never!

Oberlin Inn is still under construction. Not sure when it's supposed to be finished. Will post list of other hotels over the next few days. In fact, now that the date is set, I'll start a thread under the Regional Rallies forum. That is where it belongs.

No rooms available at Oberlin inn for that weekend! Where did everyone stay last year?

Actually if you go to their new website, there are rooms available. 2 night minimum stay at $189 per night plus taxes and fees. I just checked. Ummm. yeah....not. We stayed at the Quality Inn in Elyria. Not the best part of town for sure. Not sure if I will be staying there again.

Edited by rickardracing