Skid

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to say we will not be able to make this one. I still might buzz down for a ride with you all since I'm only 2hrs away.

Anyway, I just called and cancelled my reservations on site D-18, so if anyone wants that site or wants to move to that site... it should be available for a little bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy!! Hope you guys have a Great Time. It don't look like I'll get finished in time...:Avatars_Gee_George: Headed for Tenn. in the morning. Trying to stay in this game a little longer. No I ain't saying What but a member here is treating me great. Deals like this I just cain't pass up. And it has the Wardens approval!! No Not a trike!!! Remember I said NOT A TRIKE!!! And it is possible that I could go back to a 1st Gen!!! No its NOT a 1st Gen!!!:mugshot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106772[/ATTACH]

come on Yammer a Trike at so bad, just show the warden this picture and see what she thinks. :stirthepot:

Dan, I can attest that I have seen that trike on two wheels from time to time..... Opps.... should not have said that

If just me & you show up, we will still have s good time.

And you know if Linda is going to be there, we for sure will have a good time. :banana:

The long range weather for Asheville for the rally is predicted to be in the low 80's with about 20% chance of rain. If this holds true, you can not get any better than that. :beer:

Randy