IGNORED

Christmas day ride to Detroit

billmac

NICE BILL - VERY VERY NICE!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BUT,,, heyyy,, wait a minute here,, hmmmmm,,,:think:,,,:scratchchin:,,,hmmmm

It appears that I may just be the only varmint on here that knows an RSV when he see's one:stirthepot::stickpoke::witch_brew:,, got news for you folks,, that aint no RSV.. Next, the picture of the person in that pic is definitely NOT my buddy and fellow lop eared Hot Dog eating varmint Bill:witch_brew: PLUS,, I dont see our friend Pam @billmac 's wife in there in any form.. And lastly,, where's the Hot Dog's,, Bill dont go no where unless there are Hot Dogs involved:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

So,, from all that, I can only surmise that my buddy has been HI-JACKED and his identity stolen!!!! Whoever you are that posted this picture and story - YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN"T HIDE:bobby::cop::bikersmilie:

Calling all VentureRiders,, as chief of the :photographing::cop:,, I am putting an AVB (that would be an All VentureRider.org Bulletin for those who dont know official police chit chat) out for my friend Bill, his precious wife Pam and their gorgeous scoot "Black-Mail" (its a Midnight RSV if you never met it and dont know it by name). All last seen at a Dairy Queen eating Hot Dogs and Ice Cream with a large group of fellow lop eareds. Identifiable marks would be a permanent mustard stain on Bill's chin, a huge smile on his brides face and a small ice cream stain on Black-Mails tank (not sure but the stain may have hot fudge marks in it too).

Following are a couple pics - first one is of Bill, Pam and Black-Mail. I know most of you lop eareds aren't necessarily the sharpest tacks in the box at things that dont involve food or carb syncing so I will try and help you out here. , if you look closely at Black-Mail (the motorcycle in the attached pic) = that is Black-Mail your looking at. A close examination should reveal that he is black in color - look back at the pic the OP has in this thread and, if you remember your colors from kenny's garden that scoot is blue in color - see the difference? There are many other differences between the two bikes that a highly trained eye such as mine can easily spot BUT - for most normal folks, the color will be easiest to spot. Next, the man in the pic I have included is my friend Bill. I know the OP tried to hide his appearance by wearing a green hoody looking thing so we cant go by facial recognition,, we can go by body size though,, notice how much bigger the rider in the OP's post is,, thinking if he were actually sitting on his scoot instead of showing off his ability to balance things on his hands you would instantly be able to see how HUGE this character is. Now look at Bill and you will notice he is not even close to this in height or weight. Also notice the smirk on Bills face,, for some reason unknown to me, that smirk is pretty much permanent (may have something to do with Black-mail) - look for the smirk and you will find Bill. Pam hid in the picture I posted but that is ok, she doesnt even appear in the second one - another giveaway that something is wrong here!!

If you find Bill, Pam or Black-mail, please let us know.. By the way,, if you are not sure that it's my friend Bill you are looking at - he may not answer to Bill but if mention Hot Dogs and his ears perk up :178: you will KNOW you found him!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=102894&d=1433537830

attachment.php?attachmentid=102895&d=1433537830

DSCN1265.JPG

DSCN1264.JPG

Edited by cowpuc

Puc. It is a good thing that we have you on this site to keep us all in line.:photographing::bobby: In billmac's difense he didn't say that it was him that did that ride. Hope that everyone had a safe and joyus Christmas. Happy New Year to one and all.

VERY VERY GOOD POINT BROTHER!! My bad!! Hopefully I didnt offend our friend Bill or that gorgeous scoot of his:thumbsup: If I did, Bill PLEASE forgive me!

Think I will still leave my narrative up though,, just in case:big-grin-emoticon:

Right back you and Vicki on the Christmas and New Years well wish my friend!!:thumbsup: Wont be long now and we will all be chowing them Dogs down by the dozens brother:fatsmiley:

Edited by cowpuc
I almost blew it again - I miss spelled Bluestar's wife's name - I spelled her name "Vicky" instead "Vicki" - argggg

Let's get some facts straight , we decided on the name Bad boy for the RSTD it's not a RSV. some eye doctor may be needed. yes it's black. Pam will only ride on the Bad Boy as my other bike is a Connie (Kawasaki concours) Blue in color which I traded the sportster I won for it. So when I get a chance to go by myself I'll ride Connie ( :doh: ) . I ended up in Detroit on my little ride :biker: ( turned into 70 miles ) on Christmas Day and the big guy is wearing a Michigan State Jersey I thought would be proof of the ride. Could have turn around and took a picture of the tunnel to Canada but that would have only confused someone. On my ride never did see an Ice cream place :cry: open. We did have footlong hot dogs Thursday for dinner. :buttkick: and the season for riding may not be over yet for some of us.:rasberry:.

Let's get some facts straight , we decided on the name Bad boy for the RSTD it's not a RSV. some eye doctor may be needed. yes it's black. Pam will only ride on the Bad Boy as my other bike is a Connie (Kawasaki concours) Blue in color which I traded the sportster I won for it. So when I get a chance to go by myself I'll ride Connie ( :doh: ) . I ended up in Detroit on my little ride :biker: ( turned into 70 miles ) on Christmas Day and the big guy is wearing a Michigan State Jersey I thought would be proof of the ride. Could have turn around and took a picture of the tunnel to Canada but that would have only confused someone. On my ride never did see an Ice cream place :cry: open. We did have footlong hot dogs Thursday for dinner. :buttkick: and the season for riding may not be over yet for some of us.:rasberry:.

and,, whats your point :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Gotta admit,, I was able to slyly pry some more info about the ride out of ya Bill:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Took a little doings but hey,, what are friends for :Cool_cool36:

Love ya brother!:Bunny: