IGNORED

We are into the final countdown.

Flyinfool

Just makin my list and checking it twice to see whos naughty or nice................. SOMEDAY this stump will be better and I will be able to get out to the shed. And then I will need my list of names and coordinates.............

If there is a prize to be had for nice. And I know I am at a disadvantage being new here. But I would say naughty is cowpuc and nice is me, that could be your standard. Take a sheet of paper and put Puc on one side me on the other and then put names on each side.......

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da foot is feeling a bit less bad today. So far I have done no pain pills today, just over the counter pain relievers.

If today goes well I may even try getting to the bedroom tonight. That will make Erika happy till that big boot lands on one of her feet in the middle of the night.

My toes still like like a bunch of little polish sausages, it is hard to tell how much swelling is in the rest of the foot due to all the bandages, But doc said i should not remove the bandages, I should wait and let her remove them next week when I go in to get the stitches out.

I can wiggle my toes and move my ankle to do the exercises to keep things moving.

So I guess so far things are moving along per the plan. I just wish there were a way to compress the 6 month plan to to something more manageable.

The repairs to where the tendons and ligaments attach to the bones will not be fully healed for at least a year.

Had a hard time clickin on the ol "like" button on that one brother = A YEAR??:95:

But in the end I had to cause it sounds like you are on your way to being able to get around without so much pain being involved :thumbsup:

Now wiggle those sausages and do your exercises ya lop eared varmint - maybe you can trim some of those 365 days back a little:fingers-crossed-emo

PS, have no worry about the White Washer,, got er lubed up with brine for ya while you were sleeping at the Veterinarian's office - should be all set when ya try to fire the infamous thing up in November of 16!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Its early but so far today I did not even need the OTC pills. I really do not like pills.

BUT I may need to make more RUM BALLS!!!

They did remove the mystery chunk but I was to groggy in recovery to ask what it was, I will ask that when I go in for the 2 week checkup and get the stitches out on Wednesday next week. I am so looking forward to have the stitches out so that I can take a shower.

I might be getting older but I still refuse to grow up.

I should be back to walking in a walking boot by the end of January. This getting around on crutches in not much fun. But the little scooter that I have can be some fun, it is just that the scooter does not do steps well. I did manage to climb up the 12 steps to the bedroom last night. I slept much better in my own bed than in the recliner.

I had not even pulled the machine out of storage yet. Puc I hope you used a strong enough brine solution. Your favorite machine uses brine to help get the nice fluffy flakes. Just like you use salt to make ice cream. If your brine was to weak then it will make the real wet heavy flakes that set up like concrete. With your addition of brine it should be all primed and ready to go when I can wobble on out there. Thank for saving me the effort of getting it all primed up and ready to go.

VERY glad to hear your off the pain killers already Jeff - THAT is awesome!! Lived on em for over a year back when I was dealing with major back stuff - NOT GOOD, even over doing the over the counter stuff is really hard on the system. Sounds like your doing pretty dog gone good considering the work you had done brother - OUTSTANDING!:thumbsup:

We are close enough now to 2016 that I want to thank you again for unplugging the machine before you went in - looks like we are definitely gonna make it into 16!! I used a concoction of Sea Salt and side walk Calcium Chloride in the brine. Was hoping if nothing else that the first snow she produced would actually be more of a dryer type even if the homemade concoction failed in locking up bearings and stuff - after looking over how well built the Washer and Snoper were (brother you spared no expense and do nice work - that stainless is pretty) I kinda thought my intent was probably not gonna have the effect I was hoping for.

You may not of noticed yet but I cranked up your pulse jet engine while I was there and cut some notches along the trail leading out to the shed where the washer was in hopes of helping you with any water run off from the Spring rains we will be getting soon. I know it sort of looks like a Motocross track now but my heart was in the right place. Might wanna stay off that trail until your foot heals fully and your ready for some mx'n. We can all wait another year for you to tinker in the shed brother, I am sure all our friends can handle more of this mild Wisconsin White Washer free weather. :big-grin-emoticon:

NO!

NOPE!

I don't care how long the grass gets, it will not be mowed after Halloween or before Easter.

Nope it aint gonna happen.

Just aint allowed in Wisconsin.

NOPE!

West Michigan shoreline's either Jeff BUT for a different reason than you are probably talking.. You see, having a buddy on the other side of the pond with a bad habit of triple coating our coast with White Washer droppings has us all trained to pack the mowing equipment away in November. Last summer I picked up a John Deere lawn tractor with a snowblower attachment. After finally getting all the grass cut and leaf's up, I dismantled it and mounted the blower. Tip walked out in the garage at the time and made comment about me getting ready for winter so early. I told her that one of the few defenses I had against Fool and his infamous Wisconsin White Washer was proper usage of double reverse reverse psychology - she was :think:.. I reminded her of most of our fishing trips together and how she always caught the fish - THAT she remembered. I told her then that all fisherman know about double reverse reverse psychology, that being if you take your wife fishing with you she WILL catch all kinds of fish and together you will NEVER get skunked and then I double guarenteed her that the purchasing of the tractor and having its snowblower attached to it by November would mean NO snow till this year was over :stickpoke:

Its early but so far today I did not even need the OTC pills. I really do not like pills.

BUT I may need to make more RUM BALLS!!!

They did remove the mystery chunk but I was to groggy in recovery to ask what it was, I will ask that when I go in for the 2 week checkup and get the stitches out on Wednesday next week. I am so looking forward to have the stitches out so that I can take a shower.

I might be getting older but I still refuse to grow up.

I should be back to walking in a walking boot by the end of January. This getting around on crutches in not much fun. But the little scooter that I have can be some fun, it is just that the scooter does not do steps well. I did manage to climb up the 12 steps to the bedroom last night. I slept much better in my own bed than in the recliner.

I had not even pulled the machine out of storage yet. Puc I hope you used a strong enough brine solution. Your favorite machine uses brine to help get the nice fluffy flakes. Just like you use salt to make ice cream. If your brine was to weak then it will make the real wet heavy flakes that set up like concrete. With your addition of brine it should be all primed and ready to go when I can wobble on out there. Thank for saving me the effort of getting it all primed up and ready to go.

Just think how neat that scooter would be with tracks and a weed eater motor. Pull up a t.v. tray full of wrenches, you've got the time!

A puny little 32cc weed eater motor?

I thought you knew me better than that?

When I have a basement full of much bigger cc motors for various aircraft, Turbine jet motors, pulse jets, and the like.

But you are correct I was thinking of pulling the motor out of pucs favorite machine to power my scooter, I should not dismantle a working machine, and just use one of the other power sources that I have laying around doing nothing (kind of like me) anyhow.

Is it starting to show yet that I am going stir crazy with all of this sitting around not able to do much of anything..........

I can imagine you are getting pretty bored sitting there. I know I would have a hard time with the situation too. I hope things get better for you. I am thinking of you and hoping you can heal up as good as new.

Have a Merry Christmas. We will be heading for Chicago in a few days to visit our daughter and grandkids.

I know I am very close to where you live. I will honk the horn as loud as I can to wish you well!

Yama Mama10712543_10152679802319407_5319739904259840333_o.jpg

Well Mr @BIG TOM, My foot is getting better and I may be back to work by next week. Now IF I can go to work that would seem to mean that I can also get back to play.......................................

By the way I see SNOW flakes in the air right now:snow2:

yeah thanks....I saw them flakes this morning and now they are calling for high winds and an ICE STORM....I'm sorry....please send back the snowflakes......