IGNORED

We are into the final countdown.

Flyinfool

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNEW it, I just KNEW it!!! Noticed a couple small snow flakes earlier and I told Tip - I betcha my buddy Fool is home already and by cracky I was RIGHT (again :witch_brew:).. Thoughts and prayers with you Jeff as you work thru to a FULL recovery!! :thumbsup:

:welcome1: HOME!!!

The latest fashion in footwear.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102799[/ATTACH]

Did I mention OW!

Even with all of the drugs.

But now I have to find things to do to brake the boredom.........:snow:

Did you go to that new Star Wars flick that is out? Looks like part of the storm trooper's equipment you on there.

Well, you do need to do some creative things while sitting there Jeff. Maybe you could cause trouble on here. You know you can think up something pretty clever I just bet.

Yama Mama

The latest fashion in footwear.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102799[/ATTACH]

Did I mention OW!

Even with all of the drugs.

But now I have to find things to do to brake the boredom.........:snow:

Holy custom double protected futuristic looking bionic rear brake pedal pusher Batman!! Your gonna have the coolest right foot at the local Christmas party this year Fool!l:thumbsup: I finally understand where the name Milwaukee comes from = Jeff talking to his Dad when he was a little boy after playing with the milling machine he got for his 4th Christmas = Look Daddy - my Mill Walkee's :big-grin-emoticon:,, :think::thumbdown::thumbdown:.. :big-grin-emoticon:

So,, they give ya any clue how long its gonna be before they open that package and prove to you that they actually put YOUR foot in there and not some donated cadaver foot? Be TERRIBLE if you ended up with some females foot with a stilleto high heal with the toes still covered in toe nail polish.. :think: Especially if it were her left foot!:witch_brew:

Sorry brother,, just trying to cheer ya up and break some boredom for ya:8:.. Prayers Up and Blessings down that you heal fast and fully :thumbsup:

so you are able to apply your own passionate red toe nail polish to your new left foot on the right side - good thing Tip is sleeping and not able to see this,, I would back in the dog house for sure~

One of the worst things is you can't scratch an itch under all that stuff!

Have you ever seen the TV series western movie, "Lonesome Dove" starring Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Robert Urich, Danny Glover, Steve Buscemi, and many others? It is one of the best westerns ever. That will take 6 hours of your time to watch. I showed it to my kids who didn't think they liked westerns and they sat glued to the screen for the whole 6 hours.

I'm guessing the real story is you were trying to kick start that dang machine of yours and didn't release the pressure valve and the machine sent you for a ride and the foot got caught twisting it backwards. Thinking we will have a mild winter this year. Puc you won't be using the extra power snow thrower this season. Get well soon Flyinfool.

I'm guessing the real story is you were trying to kick start that dang machine of yours and didn't release the pressure valve and the machine sent you for a ride and the foot got caught twisting it backwards. Thinking we will have a mild winter this year. Puc you won't be using the extra power snow thrower this season. Get well soon Flyinfool.

GOT THAT RIGHT @billmac!! PLUS, as an added benefit - I just noticed my Hot Dog bushes are really looking good - thinking next years crop will be so good that we will have way more than enough to feed @Flyinfool should he decide to come over and show off his new foot and his rebuilt heart next summer:fingers-crossed-emo!!

I really think that Flyinfool needs to change his site name. Perhaps, Bionicfool, Cyberfool, Technofool, Surgicalfool, and etc. Any other suggested names Cowpuc? I know you will have some ideas. But we probably need to keep his Flyinfool handle on here, or we won't know it is him, unless he is carrying some rumballs with him. Heal up there Jeff. Just kidding you. I know you are going through a hard time.

Yama Mama

I really think that Flyinfool needs to change his site name. Perhaps, Bionicfool, Cyberfool, Technofool, Surgicalfool, and etc. Any other suggested names Cowpuc? I know you will have some ideas. But we probably need to keep his Flyinfool handle on here, or we won't know it is him, unless he is carrying some rumballs with him. Heal up there Jeff. Just kidding you. I know you are going through a hard time.

Yama Mama

Instead of Joe Cool, we could just call him Joe Fool.

Or

Sense his right foot is bad. I'm guessing when he walks, even on crutches, he will gradually pull to the left. Every time he will turn it will probably be to the left. Maybe we should just call him Lefty.....

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Just imagine how much time we could be wasting on the old chat room my friend! :)

Just makin my list and checking it twice to see whos naughty or nice................. SOMEDAY this stump will be better and I will be able to get out to the shed. And then I will need my list of names and coordinates.............

Speaking about being a revenge filled varmint full of nasty pay back ideas that will ultimately change the driving habits of people who inhabit planet earth and whose little children will cry because the cows who normally provided ample amounts of milk for their morning cereal froze while trying to get back into their milking sheds and even the families who grew worms for fishermen suffered because their worms could not figure out how to dig their way out of 5 mile deep snow,,,,,,,,

how ya coming on the formula for the snow that wont melt until it reaches 60 degrees?:big-grin-emoticon: Hopefully my investment dollars are safe:fingers-crossed-emo

Your FRIEND

Puc

One of the worst things is you can't scratch an itch under all that stuff!

Have you ever seen the TV series western movie, "Lonesome Dove" starring Robert Duvall, Tommy Lee Jones, Robert Urich, Danny Glover, Steve Buscemi, and many others? It is one of the best westerns ever. That will take 6 hours of your time to watch. I showed it to my kids who didn't think they liked westerns and they sat glued to the screen for the whole 6 hours.

I always used close-hanger wire for those itches.