IGNORED

What happened to Pinwall's prices?

Beau-Kat

I used to pick stuff up from there on the way to our cottage then they started to include "free" shipping but raised their prices to make it free. Talked to the manager about throwing a bone to the locals and all I got was that shipping is already free so what is there to discount.

Needless to say, there are plenty of competitors I give my money to instead.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Edited by Motiv

I was looking for a motor for a fellow on a different forum the other nite. When I saw the engine he needed and it was like 1300 I was surprised for sure. For that kind of money you can buy a complete bike almost for him.

You know guys,

I just bought an 07 engine with 42k to replace my 02 with 150k from them recently and found that they have 2 prices....an ebay price and their site price. And their site price was around $50 less than their ebay price. And it looks like they are pricing every similar component pretty much the same, which means they have gone to standard pricing. And shipping for an engine was a standard $185, which meant I got an engine shipped for right around $1,000. Now it was pretty stripped, but the stuff that was missing I didn't want or need (like the AIS plumbing).

But I would suggest that everyone be an educated consumer and search everywhere to get the right price. I still think Pinwall provides a decent service for the money?

Hope this helps,

Rick

I was looking for a motor for a fellow on a different forum the other nite. When I saw the engine he needed and it was like 1300 I was surprised for sure. For that kind of money you can buy a complete bike almost for him.