IGNORED

What do you want for Christmas?

ToyOdie

How many time have you been asked what you want for Christmas? Did you have a reasonable answer? I knew what I wanted but didn't want anyone to spend too much, so my answer was "I don't know" or "Nothing". After answering the question too many times to count, I finally answered "An LED headlight for my bike". So last night I ordered one. This is what I ordered.

https://www.peterbiltparts.com/lighting/headlamps/lamps-bulbs/mhl-07hilo.

The next time someone asks what I want for Christmas I'll say, "LED driving lights to go with my headlight". By the way, what is the Truck-Lite part number for 4.5" driving lights?

We used to do a gift exchange game. Everyone brought a gift of some sort (generally based on a 'theme') and then we'd play a game ... drawing numbers. Everyone wound up with something but not necessarily something they might want due to how the game is played.

This year we've decided to take the money that we would have spent (usually max $50 each) and donate it all to a charity that helps the homeless each Christmas. There's 12 of us in the family so that adds up to about $600. Now we''l only buy gifts for the kiddies who are all under 9 yrs old.

I'm sure each couple will buy something for each other though. Nina and I got a pup. 8 week old PooChi

Poochi.jpg

When we look at the world, I am assuming most of us are blessed beyond what we deserve. I have things I want, like an LED headlight, I did not know I wanted it until this post.....

However with that said, I have a good family, pretty good health, a job, wife job, kids in college. I need nothing and really want nothing for Christmas. What I want is that everyone to ride safe this year.

New Mustang, bass boat, International tractor, pocket knife, pickup truck, work boots, assault rifle {hey you never know}, riding lawnmower, snowmobile, 24 x 30 workshop, world peace, round hay baler, square hay baler, hay tedder, grape picker, winter coat, carharts, bulldozer and a partridge in a pear tree! Christmas is for the kids. What will I get? $20.00 worth of things I'll never use. Somehow it just does not make sense. My output thousand. My input $20.00. Ahh as the old saying goes "Tis better to give than recieve" BS! BA HUMBUG.:banana:

How many time have you been asked what you want for Christmas? Did you have a reasonable answer? I knew what I wanted but didn't want anyone to spend too much, so my answer was "I don't know" or "Nothing". After answering the question too many times to count, I finally answered "An LED headlight for my bike". So last night I ordered one. This is what I ordered.

https://www.peterbiltparts.com/lighting/headlamps/lamps-bulbs/mhl-07hilo.

The next time someone asks what I want for Christmas I'll say, "LED driving lights to go with my headlight". By the way, what is the Truck-Lite part number for 4.5" driving lights?

I want a review of this LED headlight & photos of the install, cause it might be a winter project! Let us know! (Not..Let it snow!).

:rudolf: :worthless: