IGNORED

Next Sat. and Sunday is going to be pushing 70 deg. Who's with me? Camping!!!

CaptainJoe

Get while the gettin is good.

Most heaters will be pushing that 2000i to its limit. most heaters are 1500W and the Honda is only 1600W continuous output, that is getting close to max. Just be careful that you do not get way more heat than you bargained for.:225:

Also because of the power needs of the heater, make sure that you have a heavy duty extension cord to go from the gen to the heater. For up to a 25 foot cord it must be alt least 14ga wire, (the wire gauge should be stamped in the jacket of the cord0. You can have too small of a cord but you can never be to big. Always err on the side of bigger is better.

Sam's Club had 50 ft 12 gauge cords for 26 bucks. I screwed up and only got 4 of them!!!:backinmyday:

You do realize that the Warden knows how to turn off the power at the breakers right? Just because your wiring your dog house up does not mean your actually gonna have power when you get sent out there :big-grin-emoticon:

It's getting late.

As no one wants to join, will cage, camp and fish at the Cranberry River.

Will be biking also but it will be pedal powe in order to get to the good fishing holes.

Have fun and please dont forget those :photographing:'s Captn':thumbsup:

CaptainJoe

Thanks for rubbing the good weather your having, we will be in the 30's and trust me that is really good for us this time of year.

We are all looking forward to the ice freezing so we can go ice fishing.

Season is only open till end of Feb. and there isn't any ice at all.

Bubber

I had a great time.

Only caught one 12" trout, but the stars and quiet was worth it...

Legs hurt as I foolishly rode my trek bike up Cranberry River trail for 6 miles (12 miles total) after not riding a bike in 6 mos...

Will definitely do again. Learn something new every time I camp.

Edited by CaptainJoe

DSCN3809.jpgDSCN3807.jpgDSCN3810.jpgDSCN3812.jpgDSCN3748.JPG

1. 6 miles up Cranberry River all uphill on bike (bicycle) past Cold Run

2. Parking lot Cranberry River campground

3. Williams River campsite 17

4. Leaving Sunday morning to watch Steelers game.

5. Older pic at Cranberry River with my 17 1/2 Rainbow trout

Edited by CaptainJoe

OUTSTANDING CAPTN'!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those pics made me want to pack up the scoot and head atta way!! JUST BEAUTIFUL = THANK YOU!!

Oh, and that Trout? GORGEOUS,, made my tummy growl and my saliva glands drain like an old hound dog :178::witch_brew::fatsmiley: :big-grin-emoticon:

Larry, NO.

Bubba, Sorry...

Yammer, ya missed a good trip... could have picked you up as I drove the cage and went right past your exit on I79.

Warden said Get back where you belong but then she asked what did you catch it on??? We are going back over soon. If it don't get too cold.