IGNORED

Venture West 2016 - looking for feedback

Lone Eagle

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Jack, thanks for response. Well, I am planning a ride, maby in late March or Early April, depending on weather conditions. Thinking about just " Wandering " around

on some back roads, in Oregon, and Northern Calif. No Place in particular !! as a destination. Going to map out some back roads, that I have never ridden on.

Later in the summer will also be making a run down to the Los Angeles Area. ( June or July ) Might stop bye your area, for a coffee break !!

Ok Jack, thanks for response. Well, I am planning a ride, maby in late March or Early April, depending on weather conditions. Thinking about just " Wandering " around

on some back roads, in Oregon, and Northern Calif. No Place in particular !! as a destination. Going to map out some back roads, that I have never ridden on.

Later in the summer will also be making a run down to the Los Angeles Area. ( June or July ) Might stop bye your area, for a coffee break !!

You're always welcome for coffee George.... maybe even a lunch break on me.. :-)

:scared:i wanna lunch break with you two trouble makers too:95:

Lone eagle,, i got some feedback for ya brother,,,,,,,,,,, is it time yet....

:scared:i wanna lunch break with you two trouble makers too:95:

Lone eagle,, i got some feedback for ya brother,,,,,,,,,,, is it time yet....

Hey Puc, you can come too... But only if Tippy comes along as decoration... :-)

thats a given Jackster,,, me and that Tip - we are super glued!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey Puc ! are you planning on hitting the west coast this summer ?? Or anyplace close to the coast ? If so whats your time frame???

I am also considering wandering thru Montana and Wyoming also.

All you folks like George S and Zyzx thinkin' about coming down to southern California, don't forget beastwood is down here and knows local favorites such as highway 74, the Ortega Highway, and also scenic Santiago Canyon Road, which has a hangout called Cook's Corners, which ususally has a collection of the latest of everything plus some rare old bikes, and some custom work. And guess what, it's not in LA county, it's in a neighboring county, which has far lower population density. I'll look out for you folks, and maybe even find a hotdog around here.

All you folks like George S and Zyzx thinkin' about coming down to southern California, don't forget beastwood is down here and knows local favorites such as highway 74, the Ortega Highway, and also scenic Santiago Canyon Road, which has a hangout called Cook's Corners, which ususally has a collection of the latest of everything plus some rare old bikes, and some custom work. And guess what, it's not in LA county, it's in a neighboring county, which has far lower population density. I'll look out for you folks, and maybe even find a hotdog around here.

Have not been to Cooks Corner for more than 25 years but bet it hasn't changed much over the years.

Used to go by there on the way to O'neill park and Trabuco Canyon.

Will make sure to get in touch with you Bob next trip down on the bike or in a cage.

Hey Puc ! are you planning on hitting the west coast this summer ?? Or anyplace close to the coast ? If so whats your time frame???

I am also considering wandering thru Montana and Wyoming also.

Good possibility of it George, its a long ways off but I would anticipate a mid/late July departure if it happens but again - thats not written in stone cause you know how we are = may be mowing the lawn, look at poor ol Tweeks sitting there whimpering, toss a leg and hit the road - leave that lawn mower running in the front yard :big-grin-emoticon:. Got lots of catching up to do around here BUT sure would like to..

Sacramento will definitely be on our agenda if we make the coast, kids are out there. As always we will post on here before we head out,, you should do the same so we can stay in touch and maybe cross paths on the road brother!!

:lightbulb:You get into Wyoming your only a putt and a peep from Sturgis.. @bj66's Pie Butt 26.2 ride is now an annual VR event out there - come on out and become a Pie Butt Rider - YOU WOULD LOVE IT!!

Hope you KNOW you are ALWAYS welcome to one of our Hot Dog events here too.. Matter of fact,, if you come here we will hold a special one in your honor!! GIVE YA TOP BILLING FOR SURE!!!!