IGNORED

Hey Yammer dan, Still considering a trike?

Motorcycle Mike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is sharp!! Not much info but it looks like it has the Easy Steer extra Rake?? I wish I had seen it a couple wks ago. You know how fast things can change. The guy next door is moving and the Warden thought that would make her place ( I just live here) so much better to include all that extra grass to mow. Funds getting a lot tighter.

I did ask for more info on it......

Edited by Yammer Dan

I don't care for 3 wheelers but I got too check this out.

I didn't think I would care for a trike either but I was wrong. The RSV/Hannigan makes a great trike. It handles really, really good and is alot of fun. We do miss leaning in the curves tho.

When faced with not being able to bring my bride along with me or just not ride, the decision got real easy. :happy34:

That is a really low price for a 2007.

I am probably going to get a trike in spring (maybe before). But I think I want to go with a Goldwing 1800.

When we were at STAR Days in Colorado, a GW was leading up a mountain and a RSV trike was tail. The GW walked away, the RSV dropped way back, 1800 POWER.

Anyone got a line on a good Goldwing trike. Prefer 2010-2012.

I looked at the pic a couple times. Something is wrong with the lowers. Look how far they are from the wind deflectors and you can see the electrical parts behind the fairing. I do not think the fairing should be that far forward.

From what I can see, everything looks ok. but with only 3 pictures its hard to tell the true condition. It is priced about $5k lower then any I have ever seen for sale, and I'm looking all the time. Only one way to know...someone needs to look at it.

Good move Dan! I'm going fishing on the Williams River in a couple weeks with Ron Keefer (fishing bud). If you want, your invited... My kerosene heater and a bunkhouse with a 10x10 add on room is downright toasty! It will be on the first Monday and Tuesday they stock this month... just bring a cot and sleeping bag... Maybe you could talk Skid into coming... There's more than enough room for two or three more!

Edited by CaptainJoe

Nice snag Dan she looks like a beauty!! Hope it helps get you back in the wind.

Craig

Unless I missed something here,, it appears to me that Dan O' has a "done deal" on keeping the Warden grinning by getting some more grass to mow instead of buying another scoot (including this trike) and that good ol Silver is going to still be around as Dan's steed. That Yammer, he does a good job of following the code, Article 14, Section 139.77A,, and I read my fellow lop eared varmints:

"If mama aint happy, aint no "buddy" happy".. Please correct if I missed something here:thumbsup:

On another note, wish I were closer cause I would gladly take a peek for ya'll.. :big-grin-emoticon:

That is a really low price for a 2007.

I am probably going to get a trike in spring (maybe before). But I think I want to go with a Goldwing 1800.

When we were at STAR Days in Colorado, a GW was leading up a mountain and a RSV trike was tail. The GW walked away, the RSV dropped way back, 1800 POWER.

Anyone got a line on a good Goldwing trike. Prefer 2010-2012.

Mike, check out craigslist, finger lakes region, NY. there is a 2006, with Motortrike kit for, I believe $14999.00 with 32000 miles.