IGNORED

Where is my Steak???

Yammer Dan

A good one on the Warden and I. We went to a town not far away this morning and ended up this afternoon :bang head:just wandering around. Decided to stop and eat. Both of us ordered the "Special" Shoney's had going. The Full soup and salad bar with a 8 0z Steak. The Steak was slow coming so we had got started pretty good on the Bar and it had some very good food. Both of us decided to just take the steak home for this evening and finished up on the bar. The waitress put our steaks in a box for us and sat them on our table to take home. Anybody Seen our Steaks???:bawling::bawling::bawling: It is only about 50 miles back!!!:bang head::bang head: Sure woul;d have been nice this evening!!!:backinmyday::backinmyday: It was all Her fault!! I was busy paying the bill!!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Got one better then that......

The wife and I were driving from TX to CA and we stopped someplace in AZ near Tucson for gas. She went in and gave the guy a $50 and I stayed outside to pump the gas. After paying she used the restroom and came back outside and into the Jeep. I finished pumping gas and headed inside to the restroom...got in the jeep and hit the road. Once back in CA we are going thru our left over cash to figure what we had spent and kept coming up about $30 short..........DUH, neither of us had gotten our change from the cashier after we got the gas. Now I just use ATM card and don't need to worry about the change, only the stolen info........