IGNORED

Time To Go Home.........

Aussie Annie

Our trip to see our Venture Rider friends is nearly over. We are in Las Vegas, and fly out of LAX tomorrow night.

I go home with so many wonderful memories of time spent with my VR family, and of your kindness and generosity. I hope that some time soon I might be able to do the same, and extend our hospitality to members that come to Western Australia. Our door is always open.......come on down

thank you all :clap2::bighug::bighug:

I've never met you but I'm still sorry to see you're leaving.

Do you ship your bike back and forth or rent one when you're here?

If you were here very long you could buy a new HD and then just leave it at the airport for what it costs to rent but I was just wondering.

Our trip to see our Venture Rider friends is nearly over. We are in Las Vegas, and fly out of LAX tomorrow night.

I go home with so many wonderful memories of time spent with my VR family, and of your kindness and generosity. I hope that some time soon I might be able to do the same, and extend our hospitality to members that come to Western Australia. Our door is always open.......come on down

thank you all :clap2::bighug::bighug:

You two leave many wonderful memory's behind as well Annie. Its been a pleasure to once again spend time with you and enjoy your carefree outlook. If ever I do get the chance to make it down under you can be sure you will be at the top of my visitation list. You two take care of each other and have a safe trip home.:bighug::bighug::bighug:Gotta get my three hugs in before that Marcarl guy comes in trying to hog all the attention.:backinmyday:

I didnt even get to see you two on this trip sister - THAT is why I had such a hard time clicking "liked" on this post. That and the fact the I struggle with good-byes anyway :95:.. Guess that just selfish of me..

Hope you folks have a wonderful journey homeward and have my :fingers-crossed-emo that Tip and I can see you again on your next GREAT adventure my friends!!:thumbsup:

Love ya's

Puc

P.S. - Tweeks sends her love too and says "the mighty Australian Flag still flies" - said you would know what that means...... :big-grin-emoticon: