IGNORED

Pet Peeves - What are yours?

Freebird

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handicap buggies!! I've had to use them a lot in the last few years. Wish I didn't. Idiots that get and leave them scattered all over the parkoing lot!!! If you can go get it you can return it and plug it up!! And they are the 1st ones to ***** if the buggies aren't there waiting for them. And Fat and Ugly is not a Handicap!! Had a FAT COW knock me off my crutches to beat me to buggie. I went down on floor after she ran into me and she just went over me to get to buggy. If she had got within reach of my crutch..........

And Fat and Ugly is not a Handicap!! Had a FAT COW knock me off my crutches to beat me to buggie. I went down on floor after she ran into me and she just went over me to get to buggy. If she had got within reach of my crutch..........

- People who throw away perfectly good stuff: I pick their garbage in broad daylight and haul lots of stuff to places like Good Will.

- Drivers talking/texting on Cell Phones: Tweeks exhaust system has air leaks that allow me to cause a "BOOM" when needed - I LOVE to "BOOM" right next to Dexter the Texter's window when ever I can..

- Children who call adults by their first names: didn't allow my children to refer to adults by their first names..

- People who forget to say Thank You: Try to never forget to say Thank You

- Phone call scammers: Lay the phone down and let em talk and talk and talk..

- Oil companies ripping us off: Tippy and I ride our 70mpg Honda Helix A LOT when home during the summer.

- Fellow campers who have left their garbage laying around on my property (State or Federal Lands) for Tweeks/Tip and I to have to look at when we get there: What we are not able to burn in a campfire we try to haul out with us when we leave..

- Motorcycle Manufactures that have the PERFECT new age watercooled, shaft drive, 1700cc V-4 motor sitting in a sport bike frame for over 6 years but still refuse to put it to use in an ALL NEW YAMAHA VENTURE (ridiculous): Keep buying and wearing out their old stuff and waiting and waiting...

- VR members who tell great ride stories but forget to post pictures: remind them of unwritten forum rules.

- Watching my blood pressure rise when I read thru lists of "pet peeves" that are also my own pet peeves: make a personal attempt not to sweat the small stuff and to remember that everything is small stuff - knowing that I have people I love and who love me helps too...

Biggest 2 to me are.

Clerk or Salesman: HEY BRO; or DUDE.

Now I just pissed myself off.

I also agree with the above mentioned pet peeves.

How do I make it through the day with all these peeves.

better calm down, before I start hearing voices.

damn cup holders in my jeep grand Cherokee are not deep enough to hold my bottle of pop I take the cap off go to make a lane change or right or left turn and that pop bottle goes flying to the passenger side. spilling pop all over my carpet of course it is just out of reach for me to grab it.

One of my pet peevee's as a limo driver are people that slow down or hit their brakes but don't put on a turn indicator telling you which way they are turning UNTIL AFTER they have started the turn, making you have to slow all the way down because you don't know if they're turning left or right.

If only everyone was like us, this would be a much better world.

+1

1- people who don't want to work and blame this phantom disease called Fibromyalgia. Yet same ones you see bowling, rock climbing and swimming.

2- car that waits just until your speeding along just to pull out in front of you and do 2 mph

3- people who cut their fingernails in public. I go ape **** from that, especially at a restaurant.

4- lazy parents allowing their bratty kids to run amok at grocery stores or other establishments where a nice whack on the butt is needed

5- here in Florida, cars and truck with the gigantic ,unnecessary rebel flag blowing across town as they drive this ratty, stereotypical raised up 10inches for no reason FORD or DODGE

6 grown men who have no concept on how to NOT urinate on the floor in front of the bowl

last but not least...

if you use the toilet, please men and women, show some dignity and class, wash your F*#king hands for crying out loud, you disgusting, disease spreading, lazy ass...

The term "pet peeve". WTH is a pet peeve? Way too mild of a term for what aggravates the crap out of me.

Frivolous lawsuits, people who scam SS disability, and those who use handicap spots because they're lazy.

There's too many handicap spots. Why does every Walmart need 18 handicap spots?

People who call soda, "pop". It's freakin soda people. :bang head:

Gentlemen...You've listed all of mine.

I've got a dent in my truck bumper from an idiot who threw his grocery cart "toward" the cart rack. He missed and hit my car while I watched. I retaliated. His girlfriend was not happy with him.

I had one lady with a full cart try to cut in line at the store. She did ask if I minded. I said I did. She "hrumphed" me and stood there. The clerk refused to check her out. She left cart and walked out. We applauded.

And so on.....

I was brought up with manners being a part of my life....but as I get older..I seem to have less patience with those who lack manners. I think I should consider adopting Art's response.....just smile!

david

People who happily follow you for miles along the highway then suddenly pass you and cut right to exit forcing you to hit the brakes.

Women who stop to chat in the middle of an aisle and when you ask to please allow you through sneer and refuse to move.

People who allow their spoiled rotten kids to run wild in a restaurant.

People who yell on their cell phones disturbing everyone within 50 feet of them.

"Homeless" people who demand handouts as if the world owes them everything.

etc,etc,etc.

People who call soda, "pop". It's freakin soda people.

North of the U.S. border we call it "pop"... Even at the WNY rally they had "Dr. POP"....NOT "Dr. Soda".

And it is "running shoes"....not "sneakers"

---------

How about when my wife and I are in a store and the clerk says "can I help you guys" or "thanks guys". Nancy is obviously a woman.

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet... weather forecasts. They can't even get it right during the next 24 hours and yet they have the balls to "forecast" 7 days, 14 days...even the next season !

I have six weather apps on my phone and at any given time there will be four different projections for the next 24 hour period.