IGNORED

Thank you all from wny rally hosts

BIG TOM

I want to thank all of you who attended the WNY rally.....OMG...what a blast.. I don't know where to begin. The WNY group is FANTASTIC. I love you for all your hard work , I know that I could never do this if it wasn't for you all. you guys and girls ROCK...PIONEER MOTORSPORTS....YOU ARE THE BEST....THANK YOU again for the wonderful venue and the donations.....for those who attended.....THANK YOU...THANK YOU...... THANK YOU.... Hope you had a great time. I'm getting a little "choked up" as I'm writing this, glad you cant see me...I'm taking next year off , but don't worry, Bongobob will be hosting this event next year......I'm positive he will do a great job.. If you couldn't attend this year, you missed a really great one.....plan on attending next years event.... I am. AGAIN, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU ALL...now I'M going to take a nap...lol.ps.... lets see those pics you took.....

First is Christian all right ?????

I also would like to thank EVERYONE that hosted and contributed to the WNY rally week-end as I had a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am already looking forward to next year!! As usual everyone made me feel at home and met a couple new people and got to see many I met before--there and from the International that also made it there this year. Thanks also to Don (XV1100SE) for lending his extra head set cables----Carl(Marcarl) for the lug nut bar in case of a flat on trailer---and Bob(bongobobny) for ordering me a new headset cable and getting it before I got there. The rides were great--everything was done great and barbecue was great! A big thank you to Pioneer Sports for also co-hosting and contributing to the rally also!! Nice meeting Jonas and Christian again--great guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Also had a good work-out with pulling the trailer home with all the hills we had to travel over especially the one with the STOP sign at the bottom of the one hill!!!Worked great!! Met and talked to several fellow riders on the way back home. Might have a few more looking our site up in the future. Nice ride home except for Ben's(Saddlebum) break-down(hope you got it home safe and will have back on road soon.

What can I say that you have not said already Tom. As usual you and the crew did an awesome job :thumbsup2: To our friends at Pioneer Motorsports :ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_thy-vi101212101:ice_thy-vi101212101

To everyone who attended; WNY wouldn't be what it is without YOU :thumbsup: Our friends from Florida had a fantastic time, commenting over & over about what a great & friendly a group it was.

Bongobob, I'm sure you'll live up to the high bar Big Tom has set. I'm already looking forward to next year :Cool_cool36: