IGNORED

im back (barely) and starting a new business

pmelah

hello my Venture family im still alive and i have indeed missed yall!. i have (like im sure most of us on here have) been going thru some hard times with imediate family and job ( i got laid off in April) its been a rough 4 months jobs are out there but they want you to work cheap min wage cheap at 20hrs a week so i have decided (back in may) to start my own business, even that is tough to lol i have been able to aquire some equipment needed but still need more and i will attain that in the next 2 weeks if all goes well unemployment of 106 a week runs out in 2 more months (MS is cheap lol) but dont want to exhaust that. im excited to get this moving as i will have 8 contracts after i prove my company's quality and rep after the first one i cant wait !!! on a side note the bike is down diaphrams and sliders so the bike has been on the back burner and my suburban is down to :( no spark and jump time if its not one thing its another but no crying only laughing here so live, laugh, love, and laugh some more. i hope everybody has been doing good! oh my new business will peryain to hotel/motels i know this group especialy would understand and have been there smelled it and left as quick as posiible my company deals with cleaning the ptac units in the rooms when you walk in the room and it smells moldy musky with mildew that comes from the (ptac) Pacage Thermal Air Condition not being cleaned properly those hvac guys know what im talking about coil cleaning and only 30 companies do this nation wide dont get me wrong hvac techs clean them when called but that is what my co. will do on a reg. maint. schedule for hotel/motel only. ok enough of that got to go raise some things and finish working on the suburban hope everybody is doing great talk to yall later.

I'm one of those "HVAC Guys"...I know exactly what you're talkin' about. I never thought about it in any way other than cleaning as a HVAC Service issue, but if you can get it done for less than what a service tech would charge, .....you may have something there.

Best of luck to ya with your new enterprise.:thumbsup2:

glad to hear you got yourself some work it's kind of a bummer having to go without being needed and with a feeling that nobody wants you.not a pretty job job that you picked out for yourself but it should provide what is needed, a need fulfilled for you and a blessing to those you serve i don't think that i will be applying for employment with your company anytime soon but at least it better than having to clean up behind some of the folks that visit these places and leave their junk behind wishing you the best in your endeavor

thank you everybody for the thoughts and prayers Bob yes i do need help but Marcarl said he was not appling for a job lol and uncledj i knew you would know about this and yes i have figured a way to just offer a cleaning service alone on these units my company can go in and clean the coils drain pan and sleves on all the units on one visit versuse going out to clean the unit when it stops working while i am in there i can inspect it and have the hotel call out certified hvac techs to fix it if there are other problems like refrierant leaks or bad swithes and boards since im not certified to do that work (at least not yet) but i can clean the units and will be getting mfg certified for each mfg like goodman ge in the next 6 months to 1 yr. as for help im trying to raise the rest of the funds i need thru gofund me and SBA loan but my first job will allow to start without an SBA loan i prefer to be debt free rather than a slave to the banks but sometimes you have to make the sacrifice for the short term for the long freedom of owning your own business and being debt free i just wish i would of done this back in the begining of April instead of the end of may i would already be working lol i do have some of the equipment just waiting to get the rest to start it will indeed be a good adventure that i look forward to and will feel the need to be needed again the good thing about this is i will be able to travel all over the country with this again thank you all

Good to see you back on the site Paul, I know it's been a hell of a past couple years for you. All the best with the new business, I hope it takes off and keeps you busy. As always the number is the same if you need any help with anything.

Welcome back to the group Paul. You be less than 15 miles from me here in Lizana. When we gonna meet up? Would be nice to get the other Venture riders down south here to set up a Maintenance Day or a Meet & Eat. Maybe when the weather cools down a bit?

!! Leave Our Flag Alone !!