IGNORED

Deploying for a year.

CMCOFFEY

Hi Son-shine!!

Hokey spamokey Coff, that is short notice. As always, PLEASE know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Also please let your family know we are here for them too. If possible, stay in touch with us and keep us updated throughout your tour of duty. Thanks again for your service in keeping us all safe and free!

You and I both know that you are going with God and our trust is in him to keep you safe. Prayers Up and Blessings Down my brother!!!

We love you Chris!!!

Puc n Tip

DSCN4938.JPG

Edited by cowpuc

Antennae up and stay safe.

Qatar isn't so bad if you're in the capitol, but keep your eyes open.

Mostly just because of the region you're in.

I try to be respectful of their culture, stay in known areas and never travel anywhere alone when off duty. Like, we go in groups of at least 5-10. It's just something we've gotten in to doing.

I'm sure you'll get "the brief" when you hit the ground there....

stay safe.

Stay heads up. I don't suppose that would be one of "tax free" zones you get to keep all your paycheck while deployed eh? I remember during Desert Shield we had some places guys didnt have to pay income taxes on pay check. But it sure ain't worth the trade off.

Good luck stay safe hope to hear from you off and on.

• 1 month later...
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been super busy. I am sitting in Virginia in an airport getting ready to go to Baltimore for 2 days. Then it is off to the Gulf region of the middle East.

Thanks for the update Coff, our thoughts and prayers are with you Son-shine (and your precious family) as you serve God and Country in the Middle East. Thank you for your service Chris!!

Be safe over there!

Puc n Tip