IGNORED

St Charles 2015

garyw

Just wanted to give a big thank you @B2MOM and @eusa1 especially Cherie for working so hard to get us on the road to some great places and sights along the way, not so much that Rat Bast**d Mike who I will get even with one day! (just kidding big guy I was happy to be able to help out). This rally was chocked full of such wonderful family members I can't thank all of them so much for being there. Like @Long Tall George (for giving me the clap!) and his wife Donna, My brother from another mother @bikerjohn (be sure to hug Maurey for me) @adventurer 08 John & Sandy, all the way from California @Zzyzx, Ed @BigBear! Barry, @bongobobny, what a great guy! @seabeetom and his delightful wife @BigLenny, come again when you can't stay so long! @Carbon_One, be sure to check your camera Larry! and I am sure many more that names are escaping me at the moment. Vicki & I had a great time and can't wait to see you all again and meet more of our wonderful family members!

Gary

PS, when I figure out how to attach some photos I will!

Sandy and I just got home know about 1:00, would have been sooner but so much road work going on. We had a blast also, meet so many great people and had so much fun. A big Thank You to everyone for showing us a very good time, even the walks were fun. Hope to see everybody for next years rally.:clap2::dancefool:

Awesome time. I first would like to thank the Eykamps for suggesting I go to the International Rally. I would have missed out on making/meeting a whole lot of new friends. Glad you were able to put up with me. I learned a lot and laughed. And enjoyed everyone of you. Wish there was more time. there were a few I didn't get to know and maybe next time. Having a hard time remembering everyone's name and handle.... I tried to add friends to who I found and remembered. So if anyone (which is a lot of you) would send me a friend request maybe I could remember everyone. Thanks for welcoming me into the Venturerider family. I look forward to more Rally's and until next time ride safe.

It was great to see many new faces and to make some new friends ,We look forward to seeing all the familiar friends that we have made over the years and looking forward to the next event! Many thanks to all that helped to make this event a great time for everyone.

many folks stepped up to the plate to lead and tailgun and salvaged the routes and picked some fantastic destinations .

thank you thank you from Mike & Cherie Eykamp.

P.S. Patti b2mom is "THE BOMB"