IGNORED

Venture West Sweep in Accident

Thank you for telling us Nanci. After meeting Melanie at Venture West I don't think this will keep her down very long. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Also thank you Nanci,Vic and Barb for getting us together in Yreka.

so sorry to hear about this. Another case of a cager not even looking in thier rear view mirrors. Hope she heals fast and is able to get back in the saddle next year. Our prayers and out to her. hope shes healing fast.

Melanie is doing pretty good. After 5 1/2 hours of surgery and a few pints of blood she is recovering, off the pain meds and is looking towards intensive therapy. She will be staying in Redding, CA for the therapy before coming home. Tibia, Fibula and Femur are glue, screwed, nailed, duck taped and plated back together! LOL She is in a hip cast that can bend at the knee....thank you modern technology. I'll let her know that you all have been thinking of her. I'm sure she'll check the site for any private messages. If you care to text her.....530-905-0194. Thank you all!

• 3 weeks later...