IGNORED

Ya'll's offically invited to the next "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat" - 7/28/2015

cowpuc

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Puc can't make this one,leaving for Sturgis. Maybe next time.

Totally get that Peg!! Hope to see you out a Sturgis? 1 p.m. on Monday the 3rd at the Yamaha Shop parking lot in Sturgis - 6 p.m. at the Blue Line Diner in Newel SD if you plan on doing the Pie Butt 26.2, also on the 3rd..

Sure wish we could make it but will be getting ready for our anniversary party.

Will eat a dog or two for you folks Or and a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

Puc, I will arrive Monday evening if that is good and set up my tent trailer and leave Tuesday after all the food and visiting if that is ok with you.

Puc I have to warn you about this guy........nail everything down and keep an eye on the silverware. This guy is a well known shady character from our parts. He has a revolving door relationship with the local constabulary and has been in & out of every cop-shop in Toronto. I can say for a fact he has had more police dogs following his tracks, at one time or another, than any harden criminal type up here. Sleep with one eye open buddy and don't let him out of your sight. :mugshot:

hey puc i am glad that dogman is staying at your house and not mine. i couldn't afford to lose the silverware. what would i use to eat with? no kidding i am looking foreword to meeting you dogman. see you guys around 10 tuesday morning. ron

hey puc i am glad that dogman is staying at your house and not mine. i couldn't afford to lose the silverware. what would i use to eat with? no kidding i am looking foreword to meeting you dogman. see you guys around 10 tuesday morning. ron

Look forward to meeting you Bluestar and several others, if they let me across the Boarder (hopefully The Tooch won't tip them off like he did y'all) cop.gif

Puc, I will arrive Monday evening if that is good and set up my tent trailer and leave Tuesday after all the food and visiting if that is ok with you.

You betcha dogman!!! Gonna send you a PM here shortly with my address and stuff.. Looking forward to seeing you again and introducing you to Tippy - she cant wait to meet you brother and both of us look forward to sharing a BUNCH of mighty fine Hot Dogs with you!! :fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:

PS - should be PLENTY of xtra dogs if you wanna bring along a pooch or two!! You should try and talk a couple of those other lop eared varmint Canuck friends of yours to tag along too,,, should be a really fun day!! :stirthepot:

Puc I have to warn you about this guy........nail everything down and keep an eye on the silverware. This guy is a well known shady character from our parts. He has a revolving door relationship with the local constabulary and has been in & out of every cop-shop in Toronto. I can say for a fact he has had more police dogs following his tracks, at one time or another, than any harden criminal type up here. Sleep with one eye open buddy and don't let him out of your sight. :mugshot:

OUTSTANDING TOOCH MY MAN - SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF LOP EARED ROTTEN EGG :thumbsup:.. Seems how's we aint got no silverware left since the last set of lop eared varmints visited us that Dogman will have to be happy with the plastic ware we have been using since.. Side's that brother, I been building the coolest 2nd Gen Venture one piece at a time with parts I have "borrowed" from bikes of visitor's past and I happen to know that Dogman rides a gorgeous Midnight with some parts I could use:big-grin-emoticon:.

Plan on using the motor out of Tweeks so my "new" bike should have no problem out running those hounds that keep catching dogman :backinmyday:

Hey Puc I got an idea where your missing SD card may be. :whistling: :witch_brew:

Funny ya mention that Bill,,, I was chatting with someone early in the evening and after chatting with a certain person I think you and I may very well be thinking the same thing... :scratchchin:

Gonna scoot over for a Dog with us @billmac?? Be glad to have you!! This is gonna be FUN :rotf::happy65:

Let me know if you lost your list and need some directions - I am GREAT with directions :rotfl:

I am hoping to make the Pie Butt.

OUTSTANDING Peg!! Hopefully you are talking about The Pie Butt 26.2 ride from Sturgis to Newell on Monday the 3rd of August? This particular thread is about The Hot Dog Butt 5.7 (which, by the way, YOU are also invited to), not that it matters cause, you know Tip and I - life is always mixed up around here anyway.. If you are talking about the Sturgis Rally - it might not be a bad idea to let your thoughts be known on that other thread - never know, knowing you might be there for THE BEST PIE IN SOUTH DAKOTA (according to @bj66,,, I aint never had none of that Blue Liner Diner Pie Butt pie but I totally trust that BJ) maybe it will inspire others to do the same!!

Bottom line, CAN'T WAIT TO MEET CHA BROTHER!!!!!

On the same token,, if you are on your way to Muskegon to enjoy THE BEST Hot Dogs in Michigan with us,,, wellllll,, get here will ya!!!! If Marcarl and Dogman don't chicken out on staying here at the house you are MORE THAN WELCOME to stay here and join the fun tonight!! Then you can join us tomorrow for the Dog round up!!!

Got home an hour or so ago from the Pucster's "Greet, Meet & Eat Meat" event earlier today. Many thanks to Puc for "footing the bill" for the dogs, drinks, and desserts, that man has DEEP pockets. :cool: While he promised attendance in the 12K range, we fell a little short of that but got a chance to meet several Venturerider members......billmac and bluestar99 and their wives, Canadians dogman and Marcarl, and of course, Cowpuc and his lovely wife Tippy. Had a great time and hope to do it again sometime. :cool10: Having read Puc's posts and viewed his videos since I joined last fall, I thought he was nuts and now I can attest to that fact ! :stickpoke:

Only one problem with the whole day - Puc was late to his own event. :doh: Seems he took his guests on a cross Michigan tour prior to the meet-up and didn't get there til billmac and I had already eaten. Got a feeling old Puc doesn't worry about a clock much. :happy34:

Edited by mirider

Another great get together with Puc and his little party. Nice meeting you mirider sounds like you had a good time. Puc must still be at the dentist getting gas. :rotfl: Have to say one thing about the ride today it was a :scorched: coming home. 352.7 miles for Pam and I today.

Another great get together with Puc and his little party. Nice meeting you mirider sounds like you had a good time. Puc must still be at the dentist getting gas. :rotfl: Have to say one thing about the ride today it was a :scorched: coming home. 352.7 miles for Pam and I today.

Enjoyed meeting you and your wife and hope we can hook up again.......I hear ya on the heat, of course I only had to do about 75 miles today.:amen: