IGNORED

Campsite confirmed

sleepy2

That is great! Look for us on site 215 in the freaking BIG 5th wheel, with two adults walking around it, scratching their heads and trying to figure out how this thing hooks up and works! LOLOL. It will be our first time camping in this, our new home. so come by when you get set up and maybe you can give us some pointers!

Patti and Don

That is great! Look for us on site 215 in the freaking BIG 5th wheel, with two adults walking around it, scratching their heads and trying to figure out how this thing hooks up and works! LOLOL. It will be our first time camping in this, our new home. so come by when you get set up and maybe you can give us some pointers!

Patti and Don

Remember to put the dolly leg down, drop the tail gate and disconnect the cord before you pull out from under.:backinmyday:

I can only imagine! We will have our checklists out and going step by step! Like I said...I may put on a good show for those that care to mosey on over and watch!!!

I was really down that I have to cancel coming to the International and missing seeing Don again and finally getting to meet you.........but to miss this show! I'm bummed right out now! :crying:

We are going to be on 215 in the BIG 5th wheel. Since we are still new at this, the camper seems very very large to us. Having a great time with it so far. Slept in it for the first time last nite. We pulled it to a very small RV park nearby to hook everything up to make sure it works before we leave town.

Already found a couple of issues but will tackle them when we get back next week.

Anyone at the campground (or motel for that matter) that wants to come look us up, well, just come one. All visitors welcome. If you want to stay and visit awhile, you may need to bring a chair tho! If it's not too hot in the evening, we may even have a little campfire.

Patti