IGNORED

Back Home From VW2015 - Yreka, CA

SilvrT

Just a quick post for now so y'all know I'm home safe and sound albeit a bit worn out.

17 Hours in the saddle yesterday!

Left Florence, OR and headed inland. Was supposed to take route 99W north and then 26 over to Seaside but somehow got onto 99E and wound up in Portland. Got lost there trying to find route 26 but eventually did. Got to Seaside and headed for Astoria where I'd planned to stop for the night but it was still early so kept on going. Plan was to continue on route 101 and work my way to Port Townsend, WA, stopping over night somewhere. Got mixed up again and missed a turnoff on the freeway ... ended up in Olympia on I-5. As it was around 6PM I decided to just shoot for home ... landed around 11:15PM.

More to come with pics and vids .... maybe tomorrow or the next day once I've had time to organize things.

EDIT - Vids can be found here --> http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?105768-Venture-West-2015-Vids-and-link-to-pics&p=920402#post920402

Edited by SilvrT

Did you spend to much time with @cowpuc last year and learn some of his CTFW habits? Come to intersection and flip a coin.....

Other way around Fool, that Silvr taught me everything I knows!! :rasberry::rasberry:

Sounds like a fun ride Silv!! Glad you made it safely home and cant wait to see those pics and vids!!! :guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

I thought that fancy bike of yours had a GPS on it, SilverT??? :think: Glad you made it home safely. May have to come up with a new rocker / patch - SilverT's Short Ride - :bang head:

It has a GPS ... it just can't read my mind :Laugh: If I'd use the damn thing once in a while, it might make a difference LOL