IGNORED

Thanks for coming to Maintenance Day.

OrlinEngh

Thanks to all that came, it sure turned out to be another great time, And when you think you cant have a better time than last year it happens.

Got a great suprize visit Thursday night at around 11:30 Cowpuck and Tippy rolled in after a couple of drive bys to find the place.

Did find out if there is a bike in need and Cowpuck is around it wont be long and he has to get in there and wrench away, glad that we could make him feel to make him at home, I do have to say I was alittle disapointed ther wasnt any hot dogs cooking in the morning so we settled for bacon and eggs.

I just dont know what all to tell everyone the list could just go on, So the I guess the high lights will do.

We had a small explosion:yikes: from a gas fridge on A1 Bummers shewlie all turned out good just some burnt linoleum and the eggs and bacon were fine.

Celabrated a couple of birthdays but frodotoo,s hearing must be going we all had to speak up must happen with age. So if you run into him somewhere be sure to speak up so he can here ya.

And the big news is I herd bikehopper aka Shari and IH Tuck Guy aka Dan are done but I realy dont think so because they were holding hands it looked to me that they were getting along pretty well. But she did trade him off for a cup of coffee this morning to Mega2500 and his wife Candy:confused24: but she got him back after breakfast and they looked pretty darn happy so I am sure all is well.

I know that I have left out more but I was told that what happens here stays here but somethings you just have to share with family.

We did get to enjoy showing off some of our great riding roads had some good laughs good food and the company was the best.

Thanks again to everyone who came and we will be doing it again next year so put it on you calendars.

Orlin and Sharon

Orlin and Sharon - THANK YOU for having us, THAT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So much to write about but got home here kind of late and I have that medical thing tomorrow BUT - now that I have the inside scoop and :photographing::photographing:'s - well lets just say that the rest of you 12000 VR members who didnt make to Orlins REALLY missed some fun!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Met a bunch of new friends, even shook hands with some old friends but gotta say,,, that Moe feller,,,,, he was my favorite of all you varmints,,, kinda quite but DEFINITELY my kind of VR member!!! :missingtooth:

A big thank you to Orlin and Sharon for hosting another great get together.

Great rides and awesome company.

And for all the folks that left early this morning,you're doing it wrong.

We pulled out at 14:30 and stayed dry the whole way home.:rasberry:

Cowpuc and Tippy.it was great to have met you and hope everything goes well tomorrow.

And Bill,Bill,Bill.I reckon you didn't get the memo that the 4th of July is next saturday.:doh:

We are so glad that you and Jim made it thru ok.

Thanks again to everyone that showed up and contributed to a great rally.:happy34:

My excuse was that the bike was acting up and now I am replacing fuel pump points.

That is my story and I can actually prove it.

Bubber

Ya know Bubber,, if you would have contacted me before you posted this I could have come up with a much more believable excuse for you.. Something like, "I was there but it was late and I couldnt find the address on the mail box,,,, as a matter of fact - I looked for 6 hours and checked every mail box within a 20 mile radius and never did even find ONE address on ANY of those mail boxes"!!

To late though cause us guys that attended Or's MD now have you number!!!!! Just an FYI,, it may not be no Hogs in Pine Tree's that gonna be hunted this fall out there!! :stickpoke::stirthepot:

Other than a few sprinkles and about 2 minutes of medium rain in Madison, I didn't get that wet. I am glad I left early, Teri's grandpa had passed away on Friday and there was a private family viewing Sunday afternoon, so I got to go to it.

Thanks again Sharon & Orlin for opening up your place to us, it is always great time, even when there is a 30% chance of rain. You said there's another meet on Aug 1st? Put it up on the calendar, this time I'll bring Teri and at least Tiva, if not the teens...

-Andrew

p.s. I posted some pics in flyingfool's Orlins MD pics thread.

Another thank you to Sharon and Orlin for putting up with all of us for this wonderful ride. I really enjoyed meeting all of you (most for the first time). Now I gotta work on getting enough camping gear stashed on the bike so I can stay on site (then I won't miss the fireworks).:happy65: