IGNORED

Orlins MD Pics

Flyinfool

Well, I have a couple to whet your appetite.

On that subject is the required stop for pizza and ice cream. Everybody loved it.

MD Lunch.jpg

The assembled participants at said establishment. Unfortunately, I did not get a shot of the Harley trike we had to push start (only 2 years old).

MD Group1.jpg

And last (and least) is one shot to prove that your buddy Puc made a brief appearance. This was just before the goat did a terrible thing to Tweeks.

MD Puc.jpg

I am sure there will be more to come in short order. It was some great riding. Everybody was able to put down the wrenches and join in.

We are all hoping you can get in on the next event. Maybe the leaf-lookers?

What a BLAST!! Just got home here, I got a couple pics you might wanna see Fool - stay tuned to this channel!! :thumbsup:

By the way, that Orlin and Sharon,, FANTASTIC HOSTS!!! And you Cheese Heads sure know how to welcome your neighbors!! :thumbsup: THANKS YOU FOLKS FOR EVERYTHING!! :7_2_104[1]::fatsmiley::draming::photographing: and most of all,, :bighug:

Here's a linup of the bikes, if I screwed up on your name, missed your copilot's name, etc, let me know and I'll update the pic.

BikeLineup.jpg

Sat morning we had a great breakfast, I'm so glad we DIDN'T have to kiss the cooks to eat.

DuelingSpatulas.jpg

Of course, no one will ever forget (least of all Bill) the excitment that comes with older vehicles. Just ask Bill.

BillsShortBus.jpg

And of course, can't forget the evening's bonfire (no, it wasn't started with a fridge).

Bonfire.jpg

I have more pics, the rest are on my camera (these are from my phone) and some are being held for blackmail...

-Andrew

p.s. There, I posted some pics, so nyah. :rasberry:

Edited by icebrrg3rd

Well, dealing with all this medical stuff has kind of knocked the wind out of me a little or I would have already had some pics up BUT - I gotta say - the pics I see on here are PERFECT in every way in giving me an understanding of a LOT of things!!

For instance,, Orlin came to me and mentioned that I might want to move my tent from its site location... NOW I SEE WHY :scared: WOW ZZZ WOW WOW WOW WHAT A CAMP FIRE!!

What a wonderful group of lop eared varmints you Wisconsinites proved to be, THANKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES ORLIN, SHARON AND ALL WHO WERE ABLE TO ATTEND!!

And THANKS for the awesome pics!!:thumbsup:

Here are some of those memories from my cameras perspective..

DSCN2156.JPG

DSCN2153.JPG

DSCN2152.JPG

DSCN2159.JPG

DSCN2155.JPG

DSCN2149.JPG

DSCN2143.JPG

DSCN2138.JPG

DSCN2134.JPG

DSCN2133.JPG

I want to know how Andrew managed to get pictures of the ONLY straight stretches of road we saw all weekend?

They were the only time he was not busy steering????..

BINGO! I wanted to take more but those durn twisties...

Yeah, Orlin really knows the roads to take out there, I know I scraped a couple of times, and we definitely did a lot of back & forth. I need a GoPro to capture all the curves yet keep my hands on the bars.

-Andrew