IGNORED

Venture West Pics

Condor

And if THAT wasn't enough some of us ALSO went back for more pie before noon on Saturday. It was kind of like have a drink before breakfast!

Hey and get this you guys, we made the local paper....it pays to live in a small town that is always looking for something to publish. I wrote the article on Sunday, emailed the editor on Monday, BEGGED :crying:to please publish it for Wednesday or Thursday and badda boom badda bing, :clap2:there you have it! :dancefool:http://www.siskiyoudaily.com/article/20150624/NEWS/150629905/2010/LIFESTYLE :thumbsup2:

Very very well done Ace!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Folks like you make me proud to be part of the family!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Being as close to Japan as you west coasters are, well - at least a smidgen closer then some of us, I sure hope someone from Mother Yamaha happens to pick up a copy of that paper, reads your article and takes evasive action to plug the hole in the bottom of bucket that is leaking Yamaha Venture Riders.. It will be a shame when all thats left are beat up old Ventures like the one in the pic in that local paper:Bunny2:

THANK YOU TO VIC, YOURSELF AND ALL OTHERS WHO KEEP THAT WEST COAST RALLY PERKING!! :thumbsup:

Edited by cowpuc
to many "to"s

Big thanks to Nanci at Ace High Leathers for inviting me to be sweep on Friday's Venture West ride to Mt. Shasta and lower McCloud Falls. I also enjoyed Thurs. night ride to Bob's Ranch House where most everyone had pie. In fact it was such great fun that I decided to join everyone for dinner at the Black Bear instead of driving out to Hat Creek where my caving group was meeting.

I did go to Hat Creek on Sat. morning though. We had a large sink hole that had been used as a garbage dump for many years. We started cleaning it last year. This Sat in a few hours 8 of us removed with the help of a jeep with winch. 25 truck tires, 2 refrigerators, a dishwasher, two large sacks of plastic containers, rusty cans and other assorted stuff I won't try to mention. Very satisfying. I wore my motorcycle cooling vest and it helped.

I decided to join the venture riders group after meeting such a wonderful group of people from the west coast and Canada. I wish I had been able to be on the Sat. ride also. Well hey, there is next year right? Thanks to Victor and Barbara and all the others for such a warm welcome.

Here's a little more on the pie quest.... Tell me they ain't having fun... :-)

And this is the first time I've done a youtube.... take it easy on me.... :)

GREAT VIDEO CONDOR!!:clap2::clap2:

IT WAS NICE TO SEE SOME FAMILIAR FACES AND TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES ON THOSE I HAVE NOT HAD THE HONOR TO MEET,,, YET :dancefool:

THANKS JACK!!:clap2:

He'll enjoy his "nip and tuck" eyelids! Zzysx will look like a new person with a whole new "outlook" on life! :rolleyes:Hey and by the way THANK YOU Zaysx for the surprise raffle prize; a RSV trunk light bar. Way cool! :cool:

You're very welcome Nancy.

Thanks for everything you and Vic did getting this together.

Had a Blast meeting everyone and riding around the area.

Hoping I can get the eyes done during this years off-riding season :)

At least SOMEONE got a picture of pies around there - thanks, Condor. And Caverider - WELCOME!! You did a great job keeping us all together - and having fun with the group. It was awesome to meet you, and looking forward to seeing you again soon! :bighug: