IGNORED

Members Over 70 and still riding.

Condor

71 and as soon as I get rid of this busted ankle and busted ribs I will be riding again. Bike is almost ready to go. My sons friends in Ontario call me " Old Silverback" I told him to tell them old silverback will be on the road again soon. Peeled the cast off and took the rat rod (46 chev p/u, Camaro clip) up to the Qualicum car show last weekend. In a couple years I will probably downsize.

Hey, most of you guys are just kids! I cruise the highways (like just today) between 60 and 100 miles, 2 or 3 times a week on my Trike. Really a relaxing pastime. I'll be 83 next month, but feel at least 20 years younger on that Trike. It's my second Love. The wife comes as first and then I added a third love this week; a 2015 Honda CRV EXL. Just having fun while young!

The key for me it to exercise a little. I go for a rapid 50 minute walk around the subdivision 3 times a week. And I do a set of pullovers and arm curls on my total gym, pushups, situps, and squats 3 times a week, just some minimal stuff. The walks keep my cholesterol within limits. I would be an arthritic vegetable without my exercises, probably with heart issues too. With the exercising, I have no trouble putting my Venture on the center stand. 71 ain't so bad!

I'll never forget the actor Jack Palance when he showed up on some tv talk show and did a one arm pushup when he was 72 years old!!!