IGNORED

Hey Freebird, now I see why ya had to make a quick get away to Indy!!!!

cowpuc

Trying to be as quiet as I can here cause our house guest is still sawing logs and I am on the phone with our sterminator.. Just giving the sterminator some warning that he is about to be sued.

I dont get it, I hired a professional pesticide applicator to come and do his thing.. That was only 2 months ago.. That dude advertised himself as "The Terminator" and promised that what ever it was he was spraying would get rid of everything from Alligator's to Zephinapods (some of you may not know what that is - its an alien worm that can chew the back tire right off a Venture in less than 4 hours).. Well, obviously the stuff he sprayed not only didnt work, some species of those sneaky critters are even attracted to what ever it is he sprayed!!

Thanks a lot Don (and all you other lop eared varmints),, you guys could have at least warned me - pay backs are HE77!!

Don't know what you have that attracts those varmits Puc,,, but it looks like you'd better get a bigger Terminator. Them's no small problem to have around. They've taken over your garage it seems, next they'll have you sleepin in the dog house.

Enjoy the visit, as I know you will.

I know how to get rid of them varmints. You feed 'em sausage gravy & biscuits early in the morning. Worked for me last week.

Well Monty,, you were right!! We fed the living daylights out of the varmint, lured him south towards warmer climates (I think that Fool's comment about snow may have scared the critter some too) and chased him as far as South Haven Michigan just to make sure he stayed pointed in the right direction!! I left him a little something on the underside of his right saddle bag just to help him remember what we think of lopped eared varmints like Squid, be sure and take a peek under there if you ever get a chance.. :big-grin-emoticon: