IGNORED

Grandpagak

we would like anyone planning on making the Pork In The Pines rally to sign up here to give us some idea how many to expect to be here.. If things come up and you are unable to make it you can just let us know here as well..

Gary &Ann ( grandpagak)

Leroy & Diane Morris

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who are somewhat new to this organization.... Like me....Can someone tell me where this is?

IT IS IN NORTHERN MINNESOTA.. NEAR THE HEAD OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER.. OUT SIDE OF LAPORTE MINNESOTA, AT GRANDPAGAKS HOME ...

39180 OLD OAKTREE DRIVE , LAPORTE MINNESOTA 56461

HOPE TO SEE YOU'S ALL HERE IN SEPT..

For those of us who are somewhat new to this organization.... Like me....Can someone tell me where this is?

I see it's on labor day weekend.....

David

Would love to see and meet you Dave.... sound like a road show for you Dave.

Roast Pig with all the fixens.

breakfast

pulled pork sandwiches

camaraderie

be able tell lies, act smart, bike maintenance, general BS session, and meet friends you never knew you had.

And McGiver will demonstrate his new purchases or maybe his old ones too.

I see it's on labor day weekend.....

David

David,

Google Maps address:

23714-23886 Minnesota 200

Lake George, MN 56458

47.226323, -94.874409

Mighty long ride for you for an expanded Meet and Eat, but if you want to stay at my place on the way up, you can and then we could ride together to the PIP.

Kevin, thank you for the offer. Let's see where life has me in August.

I used to ride across country and still drive across (Yukon XL) on a whim....but don't know if my bod can take a long term ride. I get tired just riding 150 miles to Phoenix nowadays!

David

• 1 month later...

Time is getting short. So thought I would resurrect this one to get another chance at seeing how many folks will be coming to the 10th Year Anniversary Homecoming dance. Even if this will be your first experience at the PIP, any and all are welcome. Can't imaging a better, economical way to wrap up your riding season.

Three days of camping, eating some of the best fixin's you can get outside of your momma's kitchen, meeting some of the best (or maybe the strangest) friends you never knew you had, a chance to pick the brains of everyone on maintenance issues, and maybe even some riding.