IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day Raffle Prizes

Freebird

I think I've managed to put together some decent door prizes for Maintenance Day so bring LOT'S of MONEY. :)

Seriously, for those of you who wish to participate, as usual there will be tickets available for the following prizes.

I just stopped and bought a GoPro Hero3+ Silver as well as a handlebar mount and a 16GB memory card.

Skydoc has generously donated a complete Stainless Steel Brake and Clutch Line Set for either a First Gen. motorcycle, or a Second Gen. motorcycle. He will make up whichever set the winner needs and mail it to them after he gets back home.

Nanci (LuvdaLeather) has graciously sent a set of her excellent leather saddlebag lid covers for a Second Gen (RSV or RSTD). She is always there for us and does fantastic work.

Starfan is donating the beautiful carb covers that he recently had made and took orders for.

Slowrollwv has graciously donated a set of his carb and twinkie covers.

Eileen as put together a handful of "lady specific" fun items as usual. I couldn't do this without her help.

I have a couple of items (lightly used) that I'm going to toss in simply because I don't need them any longer. A Morgan Colortune, Yamaha magnetic tank bag, etc.

There will also be the usual 50/50 drawing.

Also available for anybody who still needs them are VentureRider flags, domed decals, small patches. Out of Guardian Bells at this time.

Haven't come up with a ticket price yet but we'll get that figured out. Probably $5.00 per ticket for the GoPro, SS Lines and Saddlebag covers. $1.00 each for the lady specific prizes (small things), 50/50 is usually $1.00 per ticket. All these are subject to change after I get some feedback.

The way we did it last time was to just pull the first number and let the winner pick what they want and then down the list.

Edited by Freebird

Cool Beans Don!!

AWESOME DON!!!:clap2::dancefool:

So, how much for the ticket that is guarenteed to be the first one drawn? :hurts::mo money:

To late, I already got dibs on that ticket. But I will be happy to sell you mine right after the drawing is over.

We have a currency here in the Great White North that is generally meant for buying tires, but not just for tires........can I use my Canadian Tire Money???

:canada::canada:

Of course you can. I think I have an old cracked Avon Venom here that I could sell you. :whistling:

I'm a sucker for these draws.......but I never win!

The last MD I had bought two arms lengths of tickets and I was handed the two strips of tickets. Wasn't till they started calling numbers I noticed I had both half's of the same strip. Same number on both sides of the tickets I'm holding....the tickets that went in the bucket were the same, both half's of the same strip. So I had numbers in the bucket but if they were drawn the other half was in the bucket as well. ( Funny I never won anything?) MAN those are tough odds!

All in good fun!! I had a good laugh at myself! :doh:

What do you care??? You aren't a gadget guy anyhow!

This is true,, very true,, I really am not a gadget kinda guy BUT, seeing the faces of all my buddies when I win something and knowing that my buddies like Raggy are sitting there :doh: is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun:ignore:.. :crackup::crackup::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Sometimes I think the enjoyment I find in :witch_brew: (which I do very little of) is borderline diabolical:essen_018:

:95::95:

I was really hoping to go... and now there are cool prizes too...

Sadly , it is not in the cards for me right now. My VR failed it's safety check, fork seals are worn out. It will be done Friday afternoon but I likely will not be able to get the paperwork done at the MTO in time. Even if I can get everything to align, the MD trip would be its maiden voyage. A 3 to 4 hour trip out of the country is not the time for a shakedown run. I know it is MD and there will be plenty of help there, but I will feel more comfortable getting in some local miles first.

Hope everyone has a great time and I really hope this MD will happen again next year. :fingers crossed:

Jimmy

So Eck will be safe from having his GW all decorated with Guardian Bells this year.....................LOL

I think I've managed to put together some decent door prizes for Maintenance Day so bring LOT'S of MONEY. :)

Seriously, for those of you who wish to participate, as usual there will be tickets available for the following prizes.

I just stopped and bought a GoPro Hero3+ Silver as well as a handlebar mount and a 16GB memory card.

Skydoc has generously donated a complete Stainless Steel Brake and Clutch Line Set for either a First Gen. motorcycle, or a Second Gen. motorcycle. He will make up whichever set the winner needs and mail it to them after he gets back home.

Nanci (LuvdaLeather) has graciously sent a set of her excellent leather saddlebag lid covers for a Second Gen (RSV or RSTD). She is always there for us and does fantastic work.

Starfan is donating the beautiful carb covers that he recently had made and took orders for.

Slowrollwv has graciously donated a set of his carb and twinkie covers.

Eileen as put together a handful of "lady specific" fun items as usual. I couldn't do this without her help.

I have a couple of items (lightly used) that I'm going to toss in simply because I don't need them any longer. A Morgan Colortune, Yamaha magnetic tank bag, etc.

There will also be the usual 50/50 drawing.

Also available for anybody who still needs them are VentureRider flags, domed decals, small patches. Out of Guardian Bells at this time.

Haven't come up with a ticket price yet but we'll get that figured out. Probably $5.00 per ticket for the GoPro, SS Lines and Saddlebag covers. $1.00 each for the lady specific prizes (small things), 50/50 is usually $1.00 per ticket. All these are subject to change after I get some feedback.

The way we did it last time was to just pull the first number and let the winner pick what they want and then down the list.